Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Get nikola to open a thread saying we are bidding £70 million resign jonjo shelvey…£100 million bid comes from Chelsea …

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/status/1690848401477246976

chelsea it is…

Actually forget that idea because knowing how things work with Nikolas threads we probably would end up signing him :joy:

Meh John Henry is in London too

so we decided not to match the 55 million that chelsea put forward then

His wife needed a new wardrop …

well lets see how we go then…

Phew was worried then you were going to say he has signed for Chelsea :grin:

If we had I think that would have been a sign that we are really scrambling now.

Is that a new catchphrase for a Fabrizio copycat itk,?

we were way past that to be fair… needed to put ego aside and get the player. Klopp saying “chelsea manager usually get what they want”, already knew…bittersweet for him

Im glad.

He is in London, whenever is he on Anfield …

We are a mean to make more money for him, nothing els.

1 Like

who do u think we should go for then @RER . Please dont say andre

Im not sure who Klopp or the club has identified but we didn’t see value in Lavia. The club surprised us on the Caicedo offer nobody saw the Dom signing so who knows.

but who do u think would be a good fit?

Not going to lie, I don’t blame the kid for not hanging about to see if we do anything.

But if Chelsea end up with both of them then we done fucked up somewhere.

Im not a name namer i don’t know what Klopp is looking for on a player.

2 weeks. 3 bids. Turn to a player who never had any interest to join and dropped his pants to 4 rival clubs already. Another 3-4 days there.

But hey at least we made Chelsea overpay £5m for Lavia and £15m for Caicedo, it’s all good.

What a fucking shambles tbh.

After i calm down, I will probably deduce this: FSG always maintained Lavia was not worth more than 45 million at a push and paying 55 million would have been reactionery and more ego led, which is not who they are or what they do. I believe they have found better value elsewhere and we will find out soon enough…folks might not like how they feel tonight, but its a new day tomorrow…LETS GO YOU REDS!!!

6 Likes