Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Here We Go Again GIF

At least we’ve reacted quickly.

Wanna bet ?

Before we jump to conclusions on price remember Macallister went down by the minute.

Makes no sense at all. Could have closed it for 50m two month ago

1 Like

How would he get near the Chelsea team? Enzo and Caicedo both young and play same position

So he favors Chelsea now ? let him sit on the bench there.
Really, for 50-60mil we can get someone more experienced and probably better since english players fee are so so inflated

Enzo was misused last season.

Pochettino played him further forward yesterday and he was magnificent.

I stand corrected.

This bloke is our new negotiator…

Feels like the real winners in all of this are Brighton and Southampton.

3 Likes

Only reason I can think we now put in a 60m bid is that we were holding for Caciedo or someone else or the funds have been promised also for a CB over the weekend so we are now ok to do this for higher.

That or the journos have got euros and pounds wrong. Can understand Soton rejecting a 55m bid from us if Chelsea have got one in but then you just got 56m

So he’ll arrive on Friday…

You’re the broken clock that is right once a month.

Oh no…not another one…don’t trust this team, this management, and iffy about the player…I think they’re taking the mick…but we’ll see…

This feels very Andy Carroll

1 Like

Who is this player you speak of? If it were that simple, he would have been here already.

1 Like

Andy Carroll was a panic buy that we vastly overpaid on. This is a player that we actually want but are overpaying for because we didn’t get it sorted earlier.

I still think we need a more experienced player that could at least cover in this position which is what Fabinho would have done if he had stayed.

I mean this very sincerely when I say… fuck off Chelsea!

6 Likes

This is how I feel about it.

1 Like

We should have definitely sealed Lavia deal long back. Penny pinching before and now losing millions. Bring Edwards back!!

1 Like