Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1691121442526552065

Orny bombs not going in our favour this week

Need to set deadline for ourselves. Every business must done in July. Our last session is finish in March, don’t know what they do in almost half year.

Oh you’ve turned up again. Something you want to moan about is there?

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

1 Like

Embarrassing from the club, all of this.

We’re not going to finish in the CL spots without a CDM and another CB. Simple as.

It’s no surprise he’s going to Chelsea, they will be paying him more money and we messed him around for two weeks.

Try to be positive, and there have been extenuating circumstances, but can’t deny it’s been an absolute shambles since letting Hendo and Fab leave

It’s a total fuck up now the guy that reportedly wanted to play for us goes to Chelsea too.

Frustrated Doc Rivers GIF

Knew Chelsea and Southampton were on good terms after their deal with Tyler Dibling. He moved to Chelsea from Southampton then a few weeks after arriving in London he decided he wanted to go back to Southampton so they all agreed to refund the payment and send the lad back. Quite a rare thing for the clubs to put the kids mental health first and work together like that.

Unfortunately we have good relations with Brighton and bad relations with Southampton.
Chelsea have bad relations with Brighton and good relations with Southampton.

I do worry for Lavia going there though. I don’t think that’s a smart career move.

2 Likes

Not a chance we are getting top 4.

I think we need to regroup here (talking about LFC/FSG). just everyone take a breath…

1 Like

Hearing the point we earned on Sunday has chosen to transfer to Chelsea as well :expressionless:

Can’t really blame the players, the money getting thrown at them is absolutely ridiculous.

4 Likes

Notice there is no mention in the article of us bidding £60m like other nonsense outlets and journalists tried paddling earlier.

2 Likes

“CFC and SaintsFC have good relations” :smiley: Still salty over VVD

1 Like

Well at least now we can expand our search beyond the Premier League. I know that will be of huge relief to some.

It is a global game after all.

wondering how much money they are throwing on this kid wages

1 Like

Cant blame him. We dicked him about

1 Like

definitely. always have to pay a premium from English players.