Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Why do we keep repeating this mantra of embarrassing?
Its not embarrassing; why would it be?

You go into negotiations with a guarantee of two options, a yes or a no! You can only do your best to ensure a yes.

My concern is that thus far, we are choosing to look at PL players…

I repeat, its a global game…

If the Chav’s buy Lavia, it will be cos they offer double the wages than we would have done. According to TIA article, Enzo is on £315,000 a week. Caicedo will be near that. Mo is our top earner on £350 grand a week by some distance.

So…what next?

To some extent I’m disappointed that all of this last weeks shenanigans have resulted to Chelsea signing both players we were interested in. But I’m happy that we didn’t sign Caicedo for that money, and happy that we’re not going to this season with a 19year old DM.

What I’m really unhappt about is that we do not have a defensive midfielder when the season has started. This is obvious sign of LFC not doing their business properly, and I hope that we get our act properly together. This is not what we as a club stand for, and I want that actions are taken to correct this.

5 Likes

Anyone available in league 1 or 2?

Liverpool have denied having an agreement with Southampton for Roméo Lavia. - @_pauljoyce

Agree. we need to return to our normal way of doing business in the txfer market…

It wont matter if its true… we live in a society of one upmanship now. The latter is more entertaining, no one would care about the truth at this point. Maybe LFC should have denied they had made a bid of 60 million when that report initially came out… it does not matter now. Jus need to regroup and then go again

well said… need cooler heads in management. just take a moment and go again

1 Like

Chelsea squad at present *

Hogan and Schmadtke bottled it.

How exactly.

2 Likes

I know in this social media world, perception is the new currency, but folks need to take a moment. We will be fine, they will figure it out…

That’s only the Defence.

The midfield and forwards have got their photos booked in for tomorrow and Wednesday

You gotta laugh, you really do.

These last 5-6 weeks have been the most embarrassing time in the clubs history in the transfer window.

why??

Just the whole sequence of events and our actions and pursuit & the time we’ve wasted…our failure to negotiate. Dunno about Caicedo but Lavia is defo someone we seriously wanted. Caicedo seems to be something that was totally unplanned for because we thought we had the means to scare Chelsea off and now look where it’s left us.

Klopp let down yet again by the club, only this time (surprisingly) it wasn’t FSG!!

We’ll still finish above Chelsea.

4 Likes

We need to get young Bajcetic up and running… slot him into the side whenever possible, and show the footballing world we have got our own talented youngsters

2 Likes

This is not the first, nor will it be the last time we are unsuccessful with a transfer.
I fail to understand what makes this special…

3 Likes