Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Didn’t they do this with Macallister and Man City and then they never bid for him or it seemed so

Chelsea? If he doesn’t want to play European football he might as well stay with Southampton… :partying_face:

2 Likes

He also told us Hendo categorically WONT be joining Saudi…remember that 1? The lads a chancer. Leicester fan in his bio, reporting out of somewhere in the states…probably going through some identity crisis…not a bleeding clue.

4 Likes

Yeah too many people on twitter spread a load of shit , just found a dated article from everyone’s favourite itk, and fair play it’s five years old but he spreads a lot of information about his operations at the time …and how and why he is able to secure certain rumours :grimacing:

1 Like

He used to be funny did good old Indy with his secret undercover “meetings” at 5am in the morning right before a match day and hats off to him, the dedication he put into his pranks was top drawer…but even he found out you can only live off chancing around for so long before people get bored and instead of laughing with you, they laugh at you which in effect defeated the whole Indy project…and now why he resorts to disabling comments on his “ITK”.

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen

As far as #LFC are concerned they believe they have player buy-in and can reach an agreement with Saints soon. That makes a #CFC hijack difficult, but it won’t stop them trying. This is also why Liverpool are moving fast.

this dude…covering his bases i see

What does ‘player buy-in’ mean?

We just need to hurry the fuck up.

It’s itk talk for ‘I just made up a new expression that doesn’t actually mean anything, but will confuse you, and make you think I know what I’m talking about’

Willing to pay his own transfer fee to make the deal happen.

The player has already mentally committed to LFC / been sold on our vision for him and would not be likely to entertain offers from other clubs.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1684643624535957504

OK, watched the obligatory 100 hrs of Youtube videos of him. Yep, liking his style. Win the ball, turn, run 10m then find a good ball to somebody charging forward. Looks very promising. Klopp’s influence and coaching for a year and I very much hope he’ll be world class.

2 Likes

De Zerbi has been clear, very explicitly, that he has earned a move and they are happy to let him go this summer. Framing their position over Chelsea’s offers now as them not wanting to sell seems very odd, like Ornstein just woke up today from a 3 month coma

1 Like

Does this phrase really exist in football? Is it not effectively just a stance club take to communicate in a politer manner “pay up or shut up”.

It’s called getting clicks… assume they get paid for this?

But the weird thing is they’d presumably get the same clicks if they framed the situation as Chelsea not being willing to meet the demands of a club who have long accepted they would have to sell their best 2 players this summer. You could even get some mileage with that framing by exploring why Chelsea were now being careful with money.

Instead Ornstein seems locked into a framing based on a clearly incorrect narrative that stand offs happen because one clubs wants a player and the other doesnt want to sell

Maybe I’m just being stupidly picky, but thats the sort of day I’ve had :joy:

1 Like

Liverpool get more clicks, hence why he included Lavia at the end.

The journalistic equivalent to this approach

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/status/1684661577868320768

1 Like