Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

I think we need to remind Southampton that we signed Lambert from them years ago and maybe (out of sympathy) they will speed up the process.

This works for me

1 Like

With the constant hype by agents and media rumourist, it’s not moving anywhere fast. I’d suggest the days of those types knowing what happening is long gone.

They’ll remind us that we signed VVD , Mane from them and say there’s no sympathy.

Throw in Lovren as a tie-breaker?

We’ve had problems with Southampton each time we’ve dealt with them.

1 Like

Which is a lot of times

1 Like

If we keep getting the players of the quality of those that have worked for us previously…long may it continue then :beers:

I dont think we have, Mane’s deal was handled fairly easily wasn’t it?

I dont think there is a problem here either.

1 Like

Mane’s , Lallana’s , Lovren’s deal were handled pretty well. It was only the VVD deal that was troublesome.

1 Like

Even if we did, a lot of water under the bridge since we last dealt with Saints.

They’re now in a position of weakness following relegation, i’m pretty sure they have new people in charge at the club (CEO, board etc). We have Schmadtke doing our dealings too.

Cant see any past business having much bearing on any new dealings going on.

2 Likes

And we gave them Danny Ings. Their problem if they didn’t know how to make use of him.

1 Like

TBF they did assume that Ings could only get better…

3 Likes

That was the d.ream

Go Away GIF

2 Likes

I don’t think clubs act like that, they make the deal, we don’t force them to sign players.

Fans well a fair minority are as thick as mince so they might but I assume clubs aren’t run by fans. Unless you are called Chelsea who behave like an addicted ebay buyer.

1 Like

Ings did play reasonably well with saints. They then proceeded to sell him to Aston Villa.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think Ings had a bad spell, there is a very good player there who could even had been a good sub for us without the injuries but that’s the issue.

I think without injuries Lallana may have lasted longer under Klopp.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1686349421913518080

this is gonna take a while

1 Like

Bored of this.
Looks like we will go into the season with no depth as per previous seasons.

1 Like