Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

jus to be clear, i think this still gets done within the next few days…

And then what, you’ll moan about that one.

Out of interest, do you think two weeks of training with us is worth £10m?

1 Like

As soon as he’s signed we’ll see “We need to hurry up and get the next one in”.

My advice to people who love watching transfers is to be interested in other teams deals (and not just to panic about it because Newcastle bought Harvey Barnes and you’re imagining he’ll become Messi for some reason) - that way you can enjoy a lot more transfer deals and not spend hours at a time refreshing twitter.

West Brom just signed Josh Maja - see isn’t it fun?

1 Like

please read my post above… it will get done… i didn’t think i was moaning, jus voicing my displeasure. As fans on the outside trying to get a look in, the little information we get will always warrant an emotional response. Saints are holding out for 50 but belief is 45 will do the trick.

Love all this amateur hour just pay the £50 million quid stuff.
Embarrassing yourselves.
No one has any idea what bid, add ons, pay structure of the deal is. Just chilax people.

Best Friends Football GIF by Liverpool FC

3 Likes

hahahah…with that gif, consider me embarrassed… I will STFU now…

1 Like

then we spent 6 days preparing a bid we knew still wasn’t enough…the disappointing sequel in the trilogy

https://twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/1686370949090684928

I blame social media. Not for all the bullshitters and updates that aren’t really updates but the dopamine fix addiction it’s given everyone that uses it.

You need that little fix. Some titbit of news. Just something if you refresh that feed one more time. And then when it comes and it doesn’t give you what you hoped you’ve got the initial dopamine hit but are ultimately left unsatisfied and so it makes you cross.

Repeat multiple times a day, day after day and it gets people’s systems all screwed up.

3 Likes

Turns out negotiations involve negotiating :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Romeo Wars, the trilogy:

1. A New Hope
  2. Saints Strike Back
  3. Return Of The Incremental Add-ons

Looking forward to the next instalment, The Phantom Bid…

3 Likes

Perhaps. Sometimes a formal bid is required to bring the selling club back to the table to negotiate, or make a counter offer. View it as part of the wider negotiation process, not as an end in itself.

No, you’re thinking of negiotations

Hence the negotiations. Negotiations that involve us trying to get the final figure and terms more in our favour and them doing the same.

1 Like

:clap: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Jar Jar accidentally registers him for Chelsea

Or no more bids and we move on?

Who’s opening the Andre Thread…

André has made the most interceptions out of midfielders in the Brazilian Serie A in 2023 (21).

He also averages the most forward passes (17.13 per 90) out of midfielders in the league.

Covers a lot of ground. Only 22 years old.