Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Glad you know what’s happening.

Can you ask Jorg while you are at it who we are looking at.

I don’t really believe a guy who works for a website called transfers.com

4 Likes

The way I see it, people need to stop shitting the bed every time someone posts something on the internet that doesn’t fit neatly with their agenda

7 Likes

That’s not how the internet works.

1 Like

You’re saying I am wrong?
How Dare You Greta GIF

1 Like

I’m even starting to question we put any bid in.

I’m even starting to question my sanity.

Maybe LFC only value this kid at £35m… but have already gone the extra mile to try and land him at £42m… Could be at the stage of ‘enough is enough’, lets get someone else

4 Likes

Since we are believing everything that the internet says then we may be walking as they have put the price up to 60 mp.

2 Likes

The Transferroom makes it looks like Pearce juist wrote a tweet that we are stepping back from Lavia but they are referring to an article from yesterday where he talks about Andre like they all have done.

It is just a clickbait.

2 Likes

Sitting players out at this stage is the unusual step. I point you to this

That was Ox’s third game of the season all during a period when he was expected to leave and signed for us 3 days later.

3 Likes

Chillax everyone. I just saw a white van on Mile End road.

It was heading east, and I can’t be sure, but I am pretty confident it was going to take the A12 to the M11, then follow the M25 to the M1.

Youse can all calm yer tits.

And it definitely may have had a passenger in it, too.

Clockwise or Anticlockwise?

Only asking as it may have had another passenger to pick up on route… :man_shrugging:

Wouldn’t he be in Sheffield anyhow?

No it hasn’t.

2 Likes

Ken hell…

I’m not a bloody mind reader…

Sheeeesh…

I only asked if there was a possibility the van could’ve detoured after the driver received a text from Jorg saying it was ok to pick up another passenger at Dover port after being cleared through whom may or may not have made the journey over from Call…I mean Paris.

Good grief, SORRY for asking.

Lavia on the bench tonight.

3 Likes

& they want us to pay £50m for a championship bench warmer? :wink:

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

I am connecting the dots on this news like someone who finds jesus’ face on their toast.