Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Oh mate I properly burst out laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why, what’s so funny?

Futurama Squinting GIF

At least it’s not the Prophet Muhammed on a Danish pastry.

I would hazard a guess and say the real Jesus and Muhammad didn’t look too dissimilar from each other

1 Like

His price is 50m, we low balling 38 with add ons and 40m. I suppose if they actually paid near the asking price and he signed for us the fans would be looking for more players and that wouldn’t be right now would it.

1 Like

Jorg is trying to pull the trigger, but Gordon is making him bide his time because he knows no sooner to do we make our 3rd major signing the fans will put that behind them act like none of them happened and demand we just go and sign someone.

1 Like

that’s hilarious. or… Soton know they’re getting £40mil for the guy next year and they’ll settle for nothing less.

Hasn’t put a foot wrong yet,

1 Like

City dont have to buy him next year (or ever).If he has a shite year nobody may buy him no matter how low the price.

2 Likes

he could also have a banner year and increase 50% in price. which do you think it more likely to happen.

5 mins to go and he still hasnt come off the bench.

1 Like

So a year in the championship is going to enhance his value especially when its not nailed on Saints will come straight back up.

3 Likes

Certainly not this…

What player do you know has played a season in the championship with an already crazy valuation over his head and come out from it with a £75m valuation?

2 Likes

A year in the championship keeping what’s arguably their best midfielder gives them a much better chance. maybe that’s why they don’t want to sell?

1 Like

A good sign that he is leaving :smiley:

1 Like

Soton gone 2-1 up away from home and just made a defensive sub and its not Lavia. He must be off.

3 Likes

Nathan Ake.
Jude Bellingham

Not really no, Ake didn’t play in the championship…he left soon as Bournemouth were relegated. Likewise Jude never actually played in the Prem to go back down to the championship and increase his value from…

You really think regardless how well Lavia plays in the championship next season (let’s say for arguments sake he stays at Soton) his value can go up to £75m?

1 Like

my original statement, was that it’s more likely to do that than for his value to drop to zero

[quote]

he could also have a banner year and increase 50% in price. which do you think it more likely to happen. [/quote]