Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Considering the last post was bemoaning the fact Man Utd had spent 90m on a 9 goal wonder from Serie A I’ve started to ignore.

3 Likes

Jones is decent but no number 6

I wouldn’t sell Jones or Elliott. Neither would Klopp.

6 Likes

It’s not what most people think is the natural fit for him, but he was incredibly mature and effective in his performances for England this summer in a very similar role. Again, it’s important to reiterate that its fine to call this a 6, as Klopp has done, as a short hand, as long we acknowledge it isnt the role typically referrered to as a 6 (single pivot) that Fabs played, again as klopp called out this summer.

3 Likes

Fabinho started as right back. I also don’t believe the better teams operate with this much fabled DM. Many times Fab used to be well into opposition half Rodri as City gets forward and Rice will do the same even Kante is his last years at Chelsea never just sat in.

1 Like

I think that white van I saw yesterday got lost.

Well he was in Sheffield at that time so perhaps not :wink:

I hope he’s got somone to pull those splinters out of his arse.

I would sell Elliott in a hearth beat to whomever thinks he is a midfielder …

So… Klopp?

5 Likes

That’s a burn

2 Likes

It’s players for systems. Elliot is great but does not fit how we play. For someone else he would be an awesome.

Elliot would be some player for Liverpool if he was stronger and faster. Guess the club got him with the understanding that his pace/physicality would increase with his age. But that hasnt happened yet.

2 Likes

Didn’t he agree personal terms weeks ago? :thinking:

4 Likes

ive agreed to shag liz hurley…she isnt aware yet as i am preparing my offer…

1 Like

Yes, and in the article itself Sacha makes that point himself. It really is a lousy article.

1 Like

That will probably be easier than dealing with Southampton.

1 Like

Yeah; can’t see Liz turning down £35m plus add-ons.

1 Like

Yeah but its no harm to do it again. :smiley: