Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Hopefully, they have time for us now …

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1688855194694569984?s=20

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

Quite likely we see it come to a close in the next day or two. I think we may still be looking at other players but probably not midfield unless a relatively unique opportunity presents itself - I wouldn’t be surprised if the Gravenberch link was for spin, or only to become a serious option if the Lavia deal broke down completely.

no he still complained about the grass being too slippery after martinez got mugged by salah…

haha no way. Not really a fan of league anymore but I used to support the green machine back in the Daley, Clyde, Meninga, Stuart, Mullins heyday.

1 Like

Think Lavia has gone from the late window, do a deal if one can be done after we’ve finished the rest of our business type signing before Henderson and Fabinho left and now he’s the priority one we have to get done. I guess what then comes after depends on the funds available and who might be available for the type of deal we originally had in Lavia in mind for.

I think we’ll see one more if Lavia is done. It’ll either be another centre back or another midfielder and it’ll almost entirely depend on the deals available for those we have our eye one. So for example, if Bayern decide they need some funds for a deal for Kane and are willing to let Gravenberch go to raise them, then we’ll get a midfielder. Or if a defensive target offers a better value deal then we go that route.

Can’t see us doing two more now even though I think we should.

Find it amusing “ITK” seem to think 3 more will coming in. We cant even complete this one but aside from that I just dont see LFC bringing in 5 players in one window.

That’s why they are best ignored.

2 Likes

He could be injured…so thats him definitely coming to us :rofl:

1 Like

Just got an LFC push message on my phone: transfer news Yala Daniels signs a new contract…

FFS :see_no_evil:

Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

Apparently she plays for the LFc woman like I’m interested in that…:see_no_evil:

I doubt we would announce first via a push notification.

1 Like

Neither am I but it got my hopes up :see_no_evil:

I watched mission impossible so I’m curious if Lavia does his own stunts.

He’ll be Tom Cruise’s age by the time we reach an agreement with Southampton.

5 Likes

If Liverpool were operating as they usually do they would announce the signing of a player that no one has mentioned before.

2 Likes

…. but who Sweeting has been watching since he was 15.

1 Like

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

Most of these players weren’t even born when @Sweeting was fifteen.

2 Likes