Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Breaking news

We’re signing Oxlade-Chamberlain on a free deal :rofl:

Cheeky bid for Caicedo and be done with it. Shove it in Chelsea’s face.

Think a deal is very difficult. They might want say 90-100 million as Brighton net spend is like 5 million approx.

things are a mess a the moment. This has all played out in the press and thats very unlike us. So far we have managed only 2 signing and they had release clauses so they were easy.
If we dont get this lad in (whether you think he is worth £50m or not) this looks really bad for the club. Shows complete incomputence,
Whats the plan if we dont sign him? Another Arthur type signing?
Shambles

This Chelsea bid does seem a bit odd. They know its £50m yet have bid below the amount.

And given the huge sums they’ve been spending, £2 million seems like small change.

1 Like

I’m really not bothered if Chelsea have put a bid in, there’s still a few weeks to go. Relax folks.

We’re beyond bedwetting

We’ve properly shat the bed at this point

No, we bringing James Milner back on loan.

Only thing “cheeky” about a bid that would actually bring Caicedo to Anfield would be the fact that our collective faces would look like a slapped arse…paying THAT much for a player who isn’t Bellingham

2 Likes

Lallana maybe :sunglasses:

I’m assuming that we aren’t the ones doing the briefing.

Again, we aren’t the ones doing the briefing.

My concern with this is it is all washing dirty clothes in public and I feel we are being taken for a ride.

My feeling is that Klopp and the training staff are very keen on this guy. However, he looks like one for the future and the club are concerned (as I am) that we need experienced cover in a few other places. It’s also possible that they think one of our existing young players is as capable as Lavia.

I’m just curious as to who else they are contacting behind the scenes.

4 Likes

Chelsea is hijacking the Lavia deal!

Liverpool gonna have egg on their face! FSG dragging their feet for weeks and now they’re gonna lose out on the player! OOF!

1 Like

Had they believed that he was the “generational talent” that some consider him to be, surely they would have offered the asking price once Southampton made it clear that our lower bids were taking the piss. After all, we are buying the player for the next five or ten years, not just this season.

2 Likes

The amount of bedwetting in here… :see_no_evil:

Calm down lads, this isn’t a matter of life or death, you know… :wink: :joy:

(on to the fsg thread, what will be written there I wonder?)

4 Likes

I Started Something I Couldn’t Finish

I Know it’s Over

I Want The One I Can’t Have

Nowhere Fast

Miserable Lie

Frankly Mr.Shankly … (this has become fucking embarrassing)

Strangeways Here We Come.

Edit : This Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore

4 Likes

With Or Without You

It Doesn’t Even Matter

<he’s> Outta My League

1 Like

Chelsea Dagger :dagger:

If we don’t get his deal over the line then…

I Predict A Riot

Here Schmadtke, your

Time Is Running Out

Cheeky bid of what though Stevie? Don’t think 35m is quite gonna cut it.