Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

I can’t find the words to express my excitement about this prospect.

1 Like

A second artist for TAN! Who wouldn’t be thrilled, @Bekloppt

1 Like

All Liverpools pinned posts are gone I’m hearing .

Making room for some

1 Like

Paragraphs please. That was a hard read.

Do you understand you can make advances without submitting an official offer.

Liverpools refusal to date to simply pay £50m for Lavia is not about lack of funds, but more about value for a player who is a year older than Stefan Bajcetic. -

@_pauljoyce

5 Likes

Been exactly my argument all along. It’s a huge amount of money for someone with not a great deal more experience than Bajcetic.

6 Likes

then they need to move on @rab

This feels like an illustration of the meme - men will do anything to avoid going to therapy

Can we not just get the 5 parties in the room to talk about what they each want?

2 Likes

In fairness he is a progressive destroyer

Why if they can negotiate better terms. Its not always so black and white all football fans make out.

1 Like

You mean like going from “monitoring” to “exploring the possibility” ?

Or, they try and negotiate the price down…

If it is Lavia at 50M or nothing, I think we will pay the money, even if we don’t especially want to.

But if there is another option, even if they cost a lot more, like Caicedo, we will stick to our guns on valuation.

I agree it’s not a simple black and white situation.

1 Like

It absolutely is but the tweet itself makes no sense…value this value that, where’s the value in bidding £46m for him? We’ve already wasted over £4m in time on this kid because if we don’t get him it probably means overspending on who we do (if we do) end up getting someone else in.

We’ve put 3 very reasonable offers on the table, Soton have made it clear multiple times they aren’t willing to budge thus are not willing to compromise, what we still doing? Have we now moved on or will we come back (crazy to even type this) with a 4th bid?

ok @RER lets play…they have rejected all our bids up to 46 million and chelsea bid up 48 million… so what you say, lets bid 48.1 million maybe? they will reject that, maybe we keep pushing eventually getting to the big 50??

stop playin @rab

Ehh?

Maybe we just let the people who do the valuing and the bidding and the playing do what they do and we all stop pretending we;

a) have any real understanding of what is actually going on
b) would be able to do any better or different

The amount of certainty some people seem to have about things based on some tweets from journalists still boggles my mind.

3 Likes

i bet you say that to all the girls :rofl:

Flirting is alright but not anything more than that ?