Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

Alisson is probably the best he has been in his career.

6 Likes

Van Dijk’s drop off is the biggest difference. We also don’t have Mane or Firmino pressing from the front, Firmino linking the play, and a midfield of workhorses.

It’s a different set of players and they need to play a different way. That’s not to say we’ve got it right yet, as we clearly haven’t, but going back to what we used to do isn’t the answer either.

1 Like

Tuchel fails to mention that Gravenberch is leaving because he feels Tuchel’s a tosser. I do wish we can get Musiala across as well probably later.

4 Likes

OK Barca, you better find another 150m :grin:

2 Likes

Adjusted for inflation.

2 Likes

I rank Burnley better than German 2nd division anyways.

Fabinho probably towards the end was at that standard also

We will see by the end of the season I suppose if it is or not.

Bajectic is a star for the future but I’m focused on this season. If he was to be loaned out it would to be someone like Burnley which isn’t ideal.

Endo was playing division two in Germany. I’d imagine Burnley would be better. Captain of Japan means nothing really in the grand scheme of things, not exactly a powerhouse in the footballing world

He’s played in the Bundesliga since he joined fully in the summer of 2020.

Stuttgart haven’t played in Budesliga 2 since 2019-20, he was on loan for a period in that season but then since then played 3 seasons in the Bundesliga.

He joined in Summer 2020 full time after a loan spell in their season of Bundesliga 2.

And sorry Bundesliga is better than Championship, i watch both.

7 Likes

Budge along will ya.

Would feel a lot more confident in this guy if his persona came across with a bit more positivity. Yet to see a picture of him smiling. Maybe it is just the Tuchel effect… but the last thing we need with a non-world-beater getting signed, is some miserable bastard integrated into the squad, bringing the mood down…
Anyway, if Jurgen signs him, there is obviously a lot more to this guy than his outward appearance

1 Like

Football Smile GIF by FC Bayern Munich

That is just pulling a face… Not a smile to me.!
Would be good to see one if/when he was caught off-guard.!

Never heard of him but all the experts on here say he is a bit meh… hope not.

Yep, i noticed this as well and i am still a bit torn about this signing. But I am sure that Virgil and the rest of our dutch connection will help him a lot. And our team isn´t as arrogant as the Bayern bunch tbf. He will be welcomed with open arms.

I have to admit, it took me a while to warm up to Cody as well when he first came in. I just needed a while but then I was really positive surprised… happens.

So let´s wait and see.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s amazing what kind of definitive statements people are willing to make about players they clearly know absolutely nothing about or leagues they apparently haven’t watched for years.

5 Likes

Wait for the team photos with Tsimikas…

Well thats comforting :rofl:

200w