Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

Why would @GermanRed be called up for the Dutch under 21?

:grin:

Aren’t pronouns amazing?

Gravenberch is feeling left out. We are discussing Salah when he’s on the verge of making a LFC move.

Should hurry up with his medical then.

Absolutely , the low key reception to his transfer here in TAN encourages me infact.

1 Like

Gravenberch is really feeling left out.

Well he needs to do his medical.

There isn’t much we can discuss in here.

The medical is done. The club is just waiting for the announce videos where they get Salah to ask him if he speaks English

2 Likes

I do find Klopp’s comments rather odd this morning. He seemed very chipper about it all like there might be more.

Seems late like but who knows

Anyhow should have stalled the plane a few times might have made Sky give up on it their constant no new news Salah story.

Is that before or after he’s already spoken a few sentences… in English?

Mo walks in while he’s on the treadmill

Grav - “Yo Mo!! Whaddup man, so cool to finally meet you…can’t wait to finally play with you man and feed you them pinpoint balls for you to feed off…man it’s true what they say, that set of hair on you is way more bushier in person than is shown on tv…you’re not gonna leave me hanging on my first day by moving to Saudi now are you?”

Mo - “Sup bro, so you speak English yeh?”

so whats this, “waiting for greenlight from fulham” bullshit?

I’ve turned Sky off, it was getting on my nerves. The ex Arsenal, drunk, coke head is loving it.

I just flicked it back on - Mo’s name still constantly on the lips of these SSN wanks.

People actually tune into SSN in a world occupied by social media, why?

SSN has to be the deadest football show to this day.

Kaveh and Darmesh the 2 biggest clowns going.

1 Like

I don’t I just think it feeds most of the crap hence the comment I made on Merson.

There’s probably more drunk, coke heads on social media!

So, err, what’s happening?

Assume he gets announced after tea.

Jorg’s ordered in pizzas for all.

background noise, that social media cannot be when working.

I want Arry for the last hour tonight.

:popcorn: