Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

Well most of the players stopped playing in about October so this window has been a long time coming.

Now, when do we start comparing Gravenberch to a house and what you do if someone tells you the house you want isn’t for sale?

I think Ten Hag wanted to keep him at Ajax… but, within 6weeks of taking the Scum job, Bayern had swooped up Graveberch, and signed him up

I’d not write it off to be honest.

Sounds like Mark Bosnich to the Spurs fans. From memory, did the moustache too with the other hand.:scream:

BM got him for 16m so I doubt they would even bother selling him unless they doubled that plus. I think this is a bin job.

Another bit of competition for him next season.

Bayern saying he isn’t available whilst also bolstering their ranks in his area of the pitch. Not going to make it any easier for him to get game time now.

1 Like

I’ve come to read ‘He isn’t available and will be an important part of the team next year’ as ‘£10m more and he’s yours’.

1 Like

If this would be our player I’d try to sell him for what the whole package cost us during the last year.

Fee + agents fee + one year wages (€10m). Probably the 7,5% for the sell on clause to Ajax too.

So he won’t come as cheap as some may believe.

Up to £35m i guess.

Question remains what happens with Sabitzer (probably finds a new option this summer), but Bayern need 4 options for their double pivot structure. So, it will be Laimer + another one in backup. I was also slightly surprised when I’ve read that they would be ready to take the money and move on from Gravenberch after only a season. But who knows about their plans and calculations.

Was Balotelli the last Liverpool player who was a Raiola client?

I know Mino is dead but they are probably still difficult to deal with.

My thoughts exactly. They won’t sell him for what they bought him last year, but for a little bit more…

1 Like
1 Like

van der Vaart thinks every Dutch player is the best.

It’ll be interesting to see where this one goes. Bayern playing hardball, but do they need him even, especially with Laimer coming in? Probably not. If I’m Gravenberch I ask strongly for a move.

Christian Falk on Ryan Gravenberch:⁣

"There was a meeting with Ryan Gravenberch’s management in Liverpool and in the Netherlands. So he is aware of Liverpool’s interest, the interest is concrete.⁣

"I talked with Ryan after the match with Manchester City about his interest and he didn’t want to comment on it. But he had a big smile on his face, so it was clear that the Reds’ interest is an honour for him.⁣

“He didn’t want to comment, of course, because he has a contract and he’s aware of Hasan Salihamidzic’s plan to keep him.⁣

“But for sure, he’s not happy with the situation in Munich and he will be also discussing with Thomas Tuchel when they make the squad for next season, which I told you will be in a few weeks, and then they will find a solution for him.⁣

“Bayern Munich is saying no at the moment, but their position on the matter isn’t set in stone. If you can get money for him, they will think about it and you saw on his face that he would be very keen to be a player of Liverpool.”

3 Likes

Ryan Gravenberch will make it clear to Bayern Munich that he wants to join Liverpool.

𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲: Christian Falk (@cfbayern)

1 Like

Wasn’t this similar to Thiago (though less restraint from Bayern).

Are we signing him :thinking:

The window is open until September.

Unless any player signs a new deal or joins a different club, then there is a chance that we might sign them and a chance we might not.

You already know that, so I have no idea why you posted this and the other one in the Mount thread today.