Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

Yeah, but windows have this habit of crashing.

1 Like

With 3 departing midfielders, I think there’s a very good chance we’ll bring at least 1 more midfielder in. If Trent’s current position is serious and not a stopgap, I could see us targeting a RB first ( I don’t see us continuing this 3-at-the-back silly business) and 1, maybe 2 midfielders. Trent is after all like a new signing.

Max 2

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s difficult to see Bayern not selling him if the interest is there. Presumably their comments over the last 6 months are just for show/ setting up their negotiating position.

1 Like

They are short in CM already, even after bringing in Laimer. Keeping someone they dont rate doesnt address that, but if after last year they still have faith in him then there is plenty of use for him there. And they’d arguably need to bring someone else in if they moved him on, unless they find a way to make use of Sabitzer now his loan has ended.

1 Like

What’s interesting is that Guerreiro played a bit in midfield for Dortmund last season, as the LCM in a midfield 3. He could be mainly Davies’ backup, but also do a job elsewhere. We’ll first see what system Tuchel has in mind. Will it be 4 at the back or 3, considering they’re on the verge of signing Kim (and selling Hernandez).

1 Like

Ryan Gravenberch has reportedly agreed terms with Chelsea.

1 Like

Chill :joy:

Lol I’m done now.

Glad you avoided the Klopp thread!

Ryan Reynolds Insult GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

They’re playing him in goal though.

Bohley keeps showing all these backwards nobs how to revolutionize the game with his unique smarts.

1 Like

:joy:

Hope that is true. He is not what we need.

https://twitter.com/mano_bonke/status/1692069603940184478?s=46&t=wo7whGqcMtHxhmk8kqmjIw

Tuchel will be gone by October.

Don’t need him. Doesn’t solve the DM issue and we’ve got better midfielders in other areas

1 Like

Translation…