The all-new NFL Thread

Vikings and Packers yes ok.
Hate the 49ers they were the go to team for idiots back in the day. lol

Giving Brady 1m 35s + a timeout to get a field goal is essentially admitting defeat. Don’t know how NFL coaches keep making this mistake.

Barely slept last night after that Raiders game, absolutely wired - what a game!

Are there any games on UK tv tonight

Highly recommend anyone trying to watch the NFL from the UK to just Google “NFL Redzone stream Reddit”. Usually gives you a link to NFL Redzone which is a commercial free programme which takes you to all the important plays in every game.

It’s easily the best way to watch football.

Rather liking young Mac Jones. Plays within himself, and is rather efficient.

In today’s NFL, that won’t sell a lot of tickets or merchandise, but if winning games means anything…?

Reminds me of another Alabama QB from long ago (without the braggadocio): Joe Willie Namath.

This is going to be epic.

2 Likes

New England would be better off allowing TB to score now than letting them run down the clock and inevitably score with no time on the clock.

Definitely don’t kick a 56 yard field goal that, even if it had been made, would have given Brady 50 seconds and 2 timeouts to win the game.

How do I pick a side

What?
We’ve done this before, no?
Unless you mean something completely different by pick a side. :confused:

I think everyone knows my stance on that :rofl:

We are free of Gruden! :tada: :confetti_ball:

That Jacksonville QB is a handsome woman.

1 Like

I saw the highlights of the Titans at Colts game, what a great match just a shame about the result.

I believe “my team” the Giants are on tonight

They lost already. :kissing_heart:

Ah fuck

Need to get used to the US times and when they say 2/11 then it’s actually early in the AM rather than later in the night.

Von Miller is now a Ram.

Good luck to opposing quarterbacks. For the first time in his career, Von isn’t going to be double- or triple- teamed.

1 Like