The all-new NFL Thread

NFL could not care less about the welfare of the players. All just disposable pawns to them.

Didn’t see any of it, guidance I suggested above is what we got taught as captains of our amateur teams.

Thankfully I never had to use it on the field but good to know what to do if I ever have to.

Not following the the NFL during the regular season but I always try to see as many games as possible when Wild Card Rounds and Playoffs start.

Watched the 49ers win yesterday and now Bills vs Dolphins is on.

A welcome distraction from football.

Think Miami have thrown in the towel… likely to go three scores down in the 1st Q…

apologies, they’re already in the 2nd Q!

Well well well

Well well

That Jackonsville comeback was something.

Still don’t understand anything about it, maybe if the pundits didn’t shout i would.

Anyone watching?

@GermanRed Yup, Mahomes looks injured

Yup, 2nd half will be interesting

Well, this sucks

Buffalo defence curiously absent today. They’ve been good all year but unfortunately disappeared when it counted.

Missing Von Miller, dequan Jones (our run stuffer) and Micah hyde. That’s two out of 4 starting d lineman and maybe the best free safety in game, and it was glaring today. Just not good enough, well done to Cincy, they came in and kicked our ass soundly.

1 Like

Haha, California defeats Texas.

Brock Purdy injured?!

McCaffrey is doing all the work for them now

That was kind of a shit game to watch from a neutral perspective

So the Rodgers trade finally gets done. Been funny watching all the arguments about who had the most leverage and now seeing both sides claim victory on the trade terms.

End of an era in Green Bay but the time had come. You could argue the time was last off-season instead of giving him that insane contract.

Lots of questions to be answered. Will he rediscover his MVP form? Does that tip the Jets to Super Bowl contender territory? Just how ready is Jordan Love? Do Green Bay finally draft a wide receiver in round one a week after sending Rodgers on his way?