The all-new NFL Thread

Eh … and the Colts!

1 Like

Think a @cynicaloldgit win here is in my favor. Would leave the Packers nothing to play for next weekend against the greatest QB of all time (Mitchell Trubisky).

So put your horns up, Rams, or whatever it is you do in LA.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, we have Jared Goff. I’ve supported him over the years but enough is enough.

He sucks.

2 Likes

Stop complaining and win. I’m actually watching for a change but I keep falling asleep. I don’t find 12 minutes of action exciting over the course of 4 hours.

In fact,

Wake me if something happens.

It’s St Louis vs Seahawks

Maybe even Cleveland Gary.

1 Like

I had almost wiped him from my memory.

Almost.

1 Like

What about this? Remember still?

Everett was 100% right.

There’s no way that gobshite host would call him that in the street or in a bar. He’d have got battered.

1 Like

Ugh. Just saw Goff’s thumb. I feel faint.

Now I’ve seen it all. The runner gave himself up. This is only possible with @cynicaloldgit.

So many Raiders beat writers have suddenly started tweeting about Josh Jacobs having lower YPC than Derrick Henry and other nonsensical garbage that I can only think Gruden is now briefing against Jacobs because of his comments after our game at the weekend.

I think most Raiders fans have lost patience with Gruden now.

That 10-year contract is going to be weighing heavy over the Raiders.

1 Like

Told you.

You can thank me later.

1 Like

You’ve put the Bears in the playoffs. No one wants that.

You have a decent chance against New Orleans next week. We’ll beat Seattle if we start with Wolford; bring back Goff and we’re screwed.

1 Like

You’ve lost even more of your mind. The Bears are toast. However, I do agree with you on this Wolford fellow. He has guts and can run.

1 Like

Trubisky can work the oracle. Besides, Brees has one eye on retirement- the moment you lose 100% focus in this (or any other) sport, you’re in trouble.

Meanwhile, Washington are doing their best not to reach the playoffs. They should have put this game to bed ages ago but are allowing Philly to hang around. It’s set up for a late Eagles touchdown.

1 Like

Lots of people upset at the Eagles intentionally losing last night. However, what do you expect to happen when you have a system that rewards losing?

Two instant rule changes that I would like to see…

1. Get rid of Divisions. There is no need for them and by eliminating them only the best records would qualify for the playoffs. The Giants, at 6-10, should never have had a chance.

2. Randomise the draft order every year OR alternate draft position every year so you pick #1, then pick #32 the next year etc. You get to be the #1 pick once every 32 years unless you trade for it.

Go Washington! Let’s sink the Bucks!

1 Like