The all-new NFL Thread

A lot of chatter he was ‘choked out’, and didn’t actually hit his head. Who knows.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1350928421904392199?s=19

I’ve gone over what I think happened he most surely was not ‘choked out’ and I don’t think it was concussion. As I said before it looks like shock due to any range of things from pinched nerve (the KC official line) to a disk hernia or compound fracture (the latter 2 should be excluded by the medical examinations by now).
The twisting his back and neck suffered was ‘unnatural’ and extreme under such circulstances I think most medical advice would be to rest him however under the important circumstances they find themselves KC have decided to risk it and hope for the best.

Uh oh. Allen a bit too amped up.

Disappointing that. Green Bay had the chance to do something before half time and then get the ball back to start the third quarter. Instead they go from four points down with a couple of minutes of the half remaining to 18 points down a not long into the second half.

Still no idea what the field goal at the end was about but their issue all season has been defence and they let them get out of third down situations too often. Then not being able to turn either pick into points was pretty much the final straw.

Probably left with what I think was my least favoured possible match up for the Superbowl.

Concussion can be caused by an impact injury anywhere on the body by the way.

There needs to be a commotion celebral!

Well there’s goes the first big move of the off season. Not sure who gets the better deal there. Lions stack up the picks for a proper rebuild a d get a decent QB in the process. The Rams give up a lot to get a guy who’s not in the elite group of QBs but do get to move on from that Goff contract.

Certainly be interesting to see how this sets the market for other moves and a few franchises shown they’re keen to get a new QB in.

I’m still protesting the Browns being eliminated.

1 Like

Me the Bengals. :crazy_face:

I’ll be watching something on netflix with the superbowl streamed on the side.

Chiefs all the way!
Let’s forget about home advantage and why the superbowl is played so often in that shitty state of Florida all the time.

There’s a problem with the Chiefs offensive line are they depleted or something?

The defense was ok until they got some silly soft penalties against them. Offense is off that’s from the start but they have got that together before. I’m not sure about those pass interference/holding ones 1 looked very iffy and was very important as there would have been an interception otherwise.
Home field advantage is bigger than I originally thought it would be many more there than I anticipated.
Anyway Chiefs offense isn’t good enough so far so no reason to complain yet. :upside_down_face:

You don’t know The Weekend?

I don’t watch the 1/2 time show other much better things to do that watch that rubbish like smoke a fag drink a cup of tea and see what’s up on here.

1 Like

I got to see enough Chief plays to see what was happening. Mahomes doesn’t use the pocket at all he goes back and back then has to run round the whole lot. Amazing particularly when your LT is complete poop. :rofl:

Was that the worst Superbowl ever?
Me and my sour grapes but the Chiefs were hapless, Buccs were good but I didn’t want that. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The fact they give the owner the trophy before the team captain makes me absolute hate the NFL.

OK the Raiders always sign washed up vets and I think we should target young free agents who have shown flashes of talent BUT… If we don’t sign JJ Watt I’m rioting.

I think he’ll go to the Steelers on a lower contract than most expect, just so he can play with his brothers.