The Boxing and MMA thread

With Fury you never know. Won’t believe the fight will take place until two weeks before the date.

If it takes place Fury will definitely beat him.

I wouldn’t put it past fury to take his eye off it and lose tonight. In a sane world there should be no way he loses, but in the HWs it only take 1 punch

Any streams?

Fury shown up by Nganou there. If they don’t give the win to him it’s a fix

1 Like

That’s a fix. Fury lost 9 of the 10 rounds

3 Likes

Dont think it was quite as many as 9, but Furys been gifted that

That’s certainly boxing protecting its self with that decision you could sense from a mile away.

Boxing has been a joke for at least thirty years.

5 Likes

And we think football is corrupt? Fury turned up fat and cocky. Didn’t lay a glove on him. But they couldn’t let anything get in the way of the Usyk fight/money-spinner.
Joke.

1 Like

True, but I’m annoyed by how blatant a fix that was.

His boy lost to Usyk twice, right?

Only 30?

It was a shit show long before that but at least it had some genuine talent. Is that the right word?

Ngannou is such a worldclass operator and true fighting man. He humbled Fury so hopefully we will see a motivated hungry Fury vs Usyk

So they’re having AJ and Wilder on the card but not against each other :joy:

From a German POV I’m happy that Agit Kabayel finally gets a bigger paycheck.

That’s a tremendous event still, Matchroom showing why they’re the best around. (now watch them stick the PPV price at £100)

All those heavyweight fights are very good (apart from Hrgovic De Mori - don’t really see what route Hrgovic is going down tbh, looks to be poorly mismanaged), from what I’ve seen of Makhmudov Kabayel will be able to get a lot of joy if he’s able to jab and move for 12 rounds.

Can’t believe they’re throwing Arthur and Zorro in with absolute animals, poor Zorro is going to get blitz out inside a few minutes.

Miller underdog against Dubois? Mmmmh, be tempted to wack a few on Miller myself.

Fury v Usyk confirmed for February 17th.

Until Fury gets injured in training and pulls out

1 Like

Their contract also has a two-way rematch clause.

Hope Fury gets the shit hammered out of him.

Praying for another brutal headkick knockout for Rocky tonight.