The Cricket Thread

Dare we tempt providence…

I was wrong about this lad Crawley. I didn’t think he was good enough for Test cricket. It shows the value of keeping the faith with players and giving them time. How often are players dismissed by fans after just a few games. We see it often enough on here with our own players.

As long as they have innate ability and the right attitude, they should be given time to come good.

2 Likes

Crowd is a bit quiet at OT…praps coz we’re poddling along now…

Reverse ramp for 6, he’s been reading my coaching manual :slight_smile:

The ball is being bazzed this afternoon

Shot Cricket GIF by Mumbai Indians

Stokes will have them back in tonight, would bet on it. Need a 100 lead first. My god, going to go full 20-20.

I still think the jury is out though this has been an excellent knock.

2 Likes

Rooty rampy happy barmy army

1 Like

Fourth fastest 150 in ashes history apparently.

3 Likes

This is making weeding the front garden almost pleasurable. Granted the sun’s out and the beer’s cold. Working till 2am Sat morning so allowed an afternoon off :slight_smile:

With weather as it is predicted this next hour might determine the game and the series.

3 Likes

Show No Mercy Savage GIF

2 Likes

My how the tables have turned.

We’ve seen your lot with both umbrellas when it’s full sun and hats/creams/glasses and pints when it’s pissing down.

Funny as fcuk, good on the travelling ausies.

3 Likes

I love Ashes banter. Much more enjoyable when you have already won it though.

I’ve got tickets for day 5 of this. Day 4 being a washout is okay with me!

2 Likes

Mate with how braindead the Aussie batters were in that first innings, I fear you may have wasted your money.

I had tickets for day 3 and 4 of a test, I saw 18 wickets on day 3 so day 4 didn’t happen :joy:

2 Likes

Any left for Sunday? Might have a day out.

Edit. nope. sold out.

Wonderful watching The Bashes today.

Always rated Crawley and Moeen.

1 Like