The Cricket Thread

Fun though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure I was involved in at least half of those :slight_smile:

1 Like

just half??

That looks close to my entire cricket career :rofl:

2 Likes

Nets tonight, first bowl in 8 months and 3 stone heavier. May the cricketing gods enable me to walk tomorrow…

Fitness coach mistuck me for Steve Cram

1 Like

In case anyone hasn’t seen this, it’s well worth a watch @Iftikhar

It’s on dailymotion

3 Likes

That’s a cracking movie.

3 Likes

Fabulous film, love it.

2 Likes

Never heard of it, but loved the West Indies teams in the 80’s and early 90’s so this is definitely one I will be sitting down to watch

2 Likes

Thanks mate. I haven’t watched it yet, but appreciate the heads up.

1 Like

Beauty…

2 Likes

County Cricket. Does anyone remember Shaun Pollock debut game??? Seven wickets including a hat trick.

Yes, I remember it. I think he actually took 4 wickets in 4 balls? It rather softened the blow for Warwickshire of not having Lara return for them!

2 Likes

County Cricket reminded of Carl Hooper who played for Kent. That reminded of the Lime Tree on their ground. So, does this tree still exists?

Think it went some years ago, they actually included it in one of the games but it would crash if you hit towards it.
:rofl:

I actually owe my place in Wisden to a tree that sat within a boundary like that :rofl:

Think the old tree got itself uprooted in some storm or something. They planted a new one but this time outside the boundary ropes.

1 Like

That’s a 2D/ 3D in subcontinent gully cricket :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this. Maybe it’s RL playing an issue as it always does in these cases.

1 Like