The Cricket Thread

Cracking innings by Jaiswal

1 Like

Wonderful player. Doesn’t seem to have any obvious weaknesses.
Well done :+1:t4:

Will need to see how he goes on foreign surfaces and conditions, but as of now , he reminds me of a left handed sehwag in terms of his approach

1 Like

We need a Bairstow Stokes masterclass now… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Bumrah is an absolutely wonderful bowler. He’s really got it all.

1 Like

Sadly not longevity - that action is not too kind on the body.

We’ve said that a few times before

How bad is Bashir if Anderson is number 10? :flushed:

Oh well we are now going to find out…

1 Like

If he ends up having a 7-8 year international career with that action , it will be huge.

India needs to be careful not to overplay him but with IPL etc , it’s not going to happen.

Well, he’s been playing test cricket for six years and he looks alright.
I wouldn’t write him off.

Meanwhile England in deep shit once again.
How can you rely on miracles every match?

Anderson got his first cap well before two of his team mates were born. How crazy is that.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s been defying expectations so far atleast with respect to his longevity.

Just that a normal human body isn’t supposed to be put under that stress. Hopefully, he does get a some 2-3 years more at the very least although I won’t be holding my breath.

He’s too good a bowler to have a injury shortened career. Even someone like Bond for instance had the recurring problems with injuries.

It’s a shame that Shami isn’t fit. He would be a proper handful too. He’s on par with Bumrah in my book anyway.

Shame England couldn’t back up a good bowling performance with a good batting performance, mind you it was a masterful spell from Bumrah. Crawley looked fantastic before the excellent catch that saw the back of him. Likely going to face a 400+ chase.

2 Likes

Relying on heroics really isn’t a good tactic.

Needed somebody in the top four to go big really.

Going be 1-1

1 Like

Virat - "My favourite club right now is Manchester City.

No need to explain the multiple levels of nausea this provokes.

2 Likes

England are extremely unlikely to win this. Gill called it 70/30, but it’s more like 95/5.
It should be fun anyway.

Cunt supporting cunts.

2 Likes