The Cricket Thread

Couldn’t catch a cold these slip fielders. Rahul was lucky to survive as long as he did given the amount of edges he offered up. Anderson has bowled beautifully, and Robinson has impressed again. Broad looks way off it and Curran offers absolutely nothing if the ball isn’t hooping around corners. Shame Woakes isn’t fit.

Sorry, couldn’t help cracking this old joke.

2 Likes

Bowl at the stumps or a yorker please

Nice little gravy on the top by the tail wagging there. Need a couple of quick wickets now

Didn’t even know that the Australians are here.

Can you watch the games in the stands or are they closed doors?

We are under lockdown till 11th.

The Australians are lucky they can’t even watch it on TV, 3-0 down to Bangladesh is embarrassing.

Hey we aren’t shit, in T20 :partying_face:

1 Like

Root (10 characters)

For sure, Australia should be miles better than their recent record suggests though. I wonder what is the shitter batting line up, Australia in T20 or England in tests.

Shame Root has been let down by all of his batting colleagues again, wonderful innings by him. That leave by Buttler was abysmal.

200 lead at the moment will at least make for an interesting day should the rain stay away tomorrow. One partnership and some positive batting from Pant and Jadeja should be enough for India.

2 Likes

At least they’ve made a match of it. India favourites unless Jimmy gets on a roll.

209, that should be easy :+1:

Yeah shame that wasn’t the first innings score, I do feel for Root he is surrounded by some average players but then I’m sure the 100 will turn it around :unamused:

Gave away more runs than they should have before the close there. Still, a few early wickets and you never know.

India’s batting got a soft middle order. Still anyone’s game.

On nick of time too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thought the forecast looked iffy some have to step up as Root alone is not enough.

Hopefully they give Hameed a go next game. It’s a real shame Tom Abell from Somerset is injured as well, think he’d be a really good option at 3 or in place of Lawrence lower down in the order. Bowls more than handy spin as well which would be useful if they insist on pretending like Leach doesn’t exist.