The Cricket Thread

0-5

What does Mahmood have to do to get selected?

Don’t you mean 5-0?

Or do you honestly think the Poms will whitewash Australia in Aus? :flushed:

From an English perspective. I know it’s confusing with my name etc :wink:

To be clear - Australia 5 England 0

1 Like

Ah, ok.

I was assuming the home team score was being listed first, hence I thought you were picking England to win

I can’t imagine the strength of the mind altering drugs I’d have to take in order to suggest a 5-0 England win.

That would just be what you find available on a normal friday night in any UK city centre wouldn’t it? :rofl:

I think he’s injured, he didn’t play in Lancs last three games of the county championship

1 Like

Apparently he’ll be playing for Sydney though

Then his non selection is baffling

He’ll be called up when Wood has his inevitable breakdown

But that way you’ll never have 90mph at both ends

Wonder if they are considering playing Woakes at 7 and he’s essentially the all round replacement for Stokes. Probably more likely it will be 7 batsman and a 4 man seam attack with Root providing a spin option, really hope they give Leach a go this time though instead of carting him around everywhere to carry drinks.

With a more erratic climate nowadays one will finish a draw so yeah 4-0 to Australia

I applaud your optimism :+1:t4:

So you think England will give a late call up to their most consistant and influential ever player?

1 Like

2005😠

0-56 from 4 overs for Ferguson has to be up there with one of the worst bowling performances in a final of all time.

1 Like

Is there cricket on?

The IPL final is on Sky now. Moeen Ali’s CSK have set Morgan’s KKR 193 to win. Moeen played a very handy little cameo at the end there, he’s in pretty decent form heading into the World Cup, the same can’t be said for Morgan who’s been awful since the resumption of the tournament.

1 Like

Well that was bizarre to say the least, Gill smashed the ball so high that it hit the spidercam cable. Ball comes back down and is well caught by the fielder but a dead ball is rightly called.