The Rugby Union Thread

It is, especially when you start linking it to team tactics. You get the true pivots like Justin Marshall say, then there’s the Generals (de Clerk) and conversely you get the extra back row forward type. Then there’s the real outliers like Dupont, Howley, and I’d throw Van der Westhuizen in that mold as well. And of course Gareth Edwards who just did everything.

1 Like

This is a good start…

Oh no
Americas Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

If line speed means standing still then we’ve nailed it.

End to the half had Bigger yelling obscenities at his backs for not kicking to touch. The commentary are apologizing for the “fruity language” while the camera just follows biggar to the sidelines getting ever close to him to get a better perspective for his “fuck me. Use you’re ducking heads”

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He’s right but he really needs to get a grip of his own game as well. He was far from perfect.

Their tackling is so fun to watch. It’s physical but it’s so technically sound

1 Like

LRZ looks like a pudgy 14 year old who needs a growth spurt to grow into his skin

Lay off the child he must only actually be 14.

Adams just hit a Fijian so hard the lad’s shorts came off :joy:

Some ducking brilliant rugby on display here

1 Like

Strange coloured undergarment

1 Like

Fiji are always the most fun team to watch. Incredible skill and massive hits

2 Likes

Great performance from Wales. Fab game

Refereeing not much better in the rugby. Wales infringing 4-5 times on their own line with no yellow, then Fiji get one first time

1 Like

And again. Where’s the ref conspiracy theorists??

I honestly dont know what I’m watching with this ref.

We’re doing our best to throw it away.

Wow… what a game. Wales a bit lucky to hang on there

Holy shit I need some tablets after that.

Worse display of game management I’ve ever seen combined with some inspiring stuff from Fiji.

I think that’s just what Fiji do to you. It felt like Wales wanted to the game to be over though after opening up that lead and didnt respond very well to Fiji refusing to comply.

Just out of interest, Fiji has a population of 925,000.

1 Like

I really enjoyed that to be honest.

1 Like