The Tennis Thread

Norrie played very well in the first set, but clearly at the limit of his ability. Djokovic just too good for him.

1 Like

Evil v Evil

1 Like

Promoters and media delight

So Wimbledon bans all Russians and a russian wins Wimbledon. Funny old world

3 Likes

Todays final should be a good one. Kyrgios has beaten Djokovic in their previous meetings, albeit not in Grand Slams.

I’d like to see Kyrgious go and win this. He’s a bit of a hot head, but hes one heck of a player when hes focussed. Bit wild that he’s not got a coach. Just doing his own thing.

Still deciding which of the F1 or Tennis will be on the telly and which on the laptop. Both start at 2.

2 Likes

Krygios is abit annoying, but he certainly makes Tennis interesting.

If he can keep his cool, concentrate and not be rude to the Umpires, he can win it.
Djokovic has a stronger mentality to come back from setbacks and more is more disciplined in his approach.

Anyhow, come on Krygios!

2 Likes

For once I hope Kyrgios does justice to his generational-level talent and win at least one grand slam title

2 Likes

Kyrgios already with the underarm and it’s only the second game lol, some phenomenal tennis being played already.

Watching the game without sound
What is kyrgios yelling about?

His family is making him hit the ball wrong…or something… :man_shrugging:

He was mad at his box because the did not stood up and did not applaude when he was 40-0 up.

You cannot be serious
Is he finding an excuse to lose

They’re watching it like fans and forgetting they need to support him. Every time he didnt secure the game they were becoming exasperated and negative.

He’s struggling here. Hope he can pull it together and take it to a fifth set.

Think this is looking quite predictable now. I hope not though, would like for someone other than Djokovic to win.

:joy:

And it’s been going on for almost the whole match…

What a brat.

1 Like

All Novak needs to do is get the serve back.
Then the point is his. Very predictable Indeed

1 Like

Kyrgios is such a wee prick. Love him.

1 Like

I’d feel sorry for his entire box if I was there.

Embarrassing.

1 Like

Djokovic is like a tennis machine. His returning abilities surely the greatest of all time. And even his slight mis hits find lines and corners. Impossible to live with that kind of level

Ahhh, that’s why he refused Covid vaccination. Bent needles.

1 Like