The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Nobody is that desperate.

8 Likes

There is a clip on YouTube the art of bad defending featuring Mustafi. :unamused:

6 Likes

Ha, what @cynicaloldgit said. I don’t think The Boss would do it. If it’s Mustafi or nothing, think he would just go with what we have.

4 Likes

If we bring in someone like Mustafi, then it doesn’t mean he goes straight in and plays every game.

I’d still like to see a combination of Matip, Fabinho and Henderson as the three we mostly turn to, but Mustafi is there to help out every now and then and allow a bit of rotation and cover.

4 Likes

Is there anything in this connection to aaron long other than another red bull club

1 Like

The club have denied any interest, could be true like some other signings

1 Like

Certainly need to pick up a centre half in the next two days.Fab and Hendo,both only fill ins there have their fair share of injuries,With Fab out ,we nave to act.

1 Like

I went off what I read

1 Like

Upamecanos agents were seen at Bayern Munich head quarter.

1 Like

Dodgy link to Long in ESPN as reported in the BBC gossip column.

Great mullet. That’s all I took from the article.

As @Mascot says, if we get one of these lads in (Long/Mustafi/Subotic etc) it doesn’t mean they will play every game. Any fit two of Matip, Fabinho and Hendo will more likely be the central defenders for the short term. It’s stating the obvious to say it would be nice to have more cover than just Williams and Phillips. I hope we can get something done.

3 Likes

I would rather play with 10 men than have Mustafi at the back. He is that bad.

4 Likes

There and Back Again.

I think the two lads at Leipzig are our targets but those deals can’t be brought forward as we are playing them in CL. If we weren’t then maybe we could sign one of them now.

1 Like

If the options are Diop, Mustafi or Bremer fucking hell buy Bremer please…

1 Like

SBYM running in his wonder woman dress sounds tempting at this point. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Still think there will be other options and some of them will be really good. The club won’t risk any deals by leaking the names to the media though so the names we are seeing are the ones the media are predicting. We won’t get the real names till the deal is reached. Klopp looked pleased as punch when the question of CB came up though so think something is in the works.

3 Likes

Seems to be Diop from west ham according to the Athletic

7 Likes

Who doesn’t love a compilation video that makes every CB look like Maldini and has an awful soundtrack.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Why would West Ham loan their player to us? Is he any good?