The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Yes I hope it is his usual smoke and mirrors then hey presto he unveils the players they always had their eye on look at the Davies deal nobody saw that one coming

1 Like

Anyone know when the French one shuts, Germany is 5pm.

Are we effectively giving Sky their only stories today?

2 Likes

Germany is only 5pm for them to buy. They can sell after 5pm providing the buying clubs window is still open.

4 Likes

Ah fair enough.

1 Like

These Jan windows are normally such a bore-fest for us and now it looks like it might be at least mildly exciting. Sky have had fuck all to talk about and now they’ll have ‘Arry hangin outa a winda’ blabbering on excitedly about shit he knows fuck all about…triffic, triffic.

4 Likes

Edwards doesn’t do transfer deadline day’s usually… But when he does… Something something mastercard or carlsberg.

Do you reckon he is copy/pasting the same request to each club?

8 Likes

Sounds like he finally finished that report and got back on his to do list.

2 Likes

Well whatever he’s up to its generating a bit of excitement at least. Probably going to sign 3 new centre backs and stick them in a huge cage with Matip, Williams, and Phillips…let them fight until the last man standing is kept to partner VVD next year. Matip will probably injure himself getting into the arena.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Just beat me to it :rofl:

4 Likes

Ill be honest. Ive never heard of any of these CBs.
Any good?

Straight up mate I think you have to just accept that the men making the decisions are making the best ones for the club under the circumstances. I don’t think any player under Klopp gets worse (Karius maybe) and the vast majority get better. Edwards has hardly put a foot wrong in the market either.

8 Likes

What’s happening with the ban for Likes the message says to wait for an hour and it is nearly 24 hours?

3 Likes

Sorry if posted in a different thread, but Rebecca Williams on Sky just reported Southampton bid today for Neco and we rejected.

2 Likes

Now chat Southampton working on a loan for Minamino :eyes:

I didn’t see that one coming but Hassenhütl could be the manager to sort him out, i.e. channel his energy into good performances. I’m not sure where he fits into this Liverpool side anymore, he won’t be Firmino’s backup, unfortunately, and he doesn’t look like he’s a good fit for wide positions. Origi and Shaqiri are ahead of him, maybe this means that Jota will be back soon.

10 Likes

The great manager Steve Nicol has dismissed both signings not going to help catch City.

3 Likes

I feel for Taki. He should have stayed at Salzburg. That said, Ralph is an excellent manager for him and Southampton a great side to play in.

6 Likes

Did Ralph manage him at Salzburg before?

1 Like

No, Ralph managed at Leipzig.