The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

What’s really surprising is he hasn’t seen a minute of play time after probably his best performance in a red shirt away to Palace.

5 Likes

Ah right , thought with Ralph being Austrian it was Salzburg he was with. :+1:

1 Like

Minamino having medical and terms between clubs agreed according to Sky

1 Like

Good move for him.

2 Likes

It’s a loan right. I reckon that’s that then with Taki and us. Probably will make it permanent in the summer or head off back to Leipzig or Salzburg. Just didn’t work out here for some reason wish him the best.

1 Like

Depends how he goes, if he lights up Saint Mary’s and we sell Origi and Shaq in the summer he will drop straight back into the Squad and better for his move

8 Likes

He needs to be playing regularly. This is a great move for him. Wish him the highest success there.

8 Likes

Agent Taki coming on against Man Utd :rofl:

6 Likes

Not registered in time to feature apparently

It’s a shame Taki never got off running, I still think he’s an excellent player, just wasn’t allotted the game time to prove himself. I do agree he needs to move to get game time, and Southampton is a perfect landing spot for him. Hopefully he can come back to us a better player and earn the trust of our coaching staff :+1:

5 Likes

Have to agree, still have hopes that he’ll come back after a decent half season at St Mary’s

1 Like

Definitely. Think he’s a very good manager. Even looks like Klopp, though will always be in his shadow

The Boss just now confined Joël done for season. Ankle ligament damage.

2 Likes

Thats what has changed clubs thinking. Earlier in week when it was said might not be as serious has been the ultimate smoke screen stop us looking desperate.

5 Likes

Our top 3 centre backs out for the season. Pours cold water on the singing of a couple of youngsters

1 Like

We’ve probably known this for nearly a week. But Edwards still probably used Matip as an option for us at CB as to why we weren’t desperate and willing to over pay :joy:

9 Likes

Just glad we’ve finally got some actual fit senior options now. 3 centre-backs all out with season ending injuries… that’s absolutely fucking mental.

7 Likes

Good move for taki.
He’s had it tough. Comes to England and can’t speak language or given a chance on the pitch.
Then lockdown hits. Imagine being in a country that’s lockdown and you have no one to talk to. Only thing to look forward to is football and you ain’t getting picked.

I said the other day he’s time was up when origi is coming on or starting before you and he don’t have a goal for almost two years.

He’ll go for 20m in summer and we would have made a tidy profit but he’s never been given a go.

I presume that means Jotas back soon as origi went off injured yesterday.

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t think the injury to Mane can’t be serious eithier

1 Like

Didn’t really think about it like that but you’re right. He hasn’t had it easy. Good luck to the guy. Maybe he’ll be back next season smashing them in left right and centre?! :slight_smile:
edit: I’ll be quite sorry to see him go to be honest. You can see from a mile away that he’s a good lad.

1 Like