The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Ummm…
This is wrong.

2 Likes

This is all pie in the sky, ‘Football Manager’ thinking with no basis in reality

1 Like

Do they have teams like Burnley and Everton over there. Do they have an equivalent of Stoke. Just wondering how he’d adjust.

2 Likes

I have no clue about credibility of the source but hey, that’s what this thread is for.

5 Likes

are we linked with Sancho at all?? Not really seen anything serious or that we are serious about him.
I saw a youtube video (only the title, not seen the video) of a utd supporter basically crying out after we beat them 2-4 that they had let us back into the champions league and that they will lose sancho to us

1 Like

Ozil and Shaqiri as a poor man’s Ozil who is himself a poor man’s Ozil these days.

:joy:

6 Likes

Shhh, they can read this, you know! :joy:

6 Likes

I remember selling Torres (granted he was a physical wreck) and upgrading him with Carroll and Downing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mo is one of the best strikers on the planet. Keep him till his light starts to fade. That’s many seasons off.

8 Likes

I think Salah will contribute another 120-150 goals in next five years. Even in his twilight years (32-34) he will be a great option off the bench. Age isn’t an issue (just ask Milner), what matters is your attitude (Origi) and your fitness (Matip).

5 Likes

France midfielder Eduardo Camavinga wants to join Paris St-Germain and Rennes want 100m euros (£86.6m) for the 18-year-old, whose contract with them runs out next summer. (RMC Sport)

Wonder if they would sell him to us for less? :thinking:

4 Likes

Why would they do that?

2 Likes

Because we’re not their biggest domestic rival, for a start.

1 Like

PSG and Rennes are not rivals, they’re not competing for the same stuff. Sure, they played the CL and Lille won the league. But so much that they’d accept a lower offer from outside of France? I doubt it. Regardless of the price, if the mentioned one is too high for a player in his last year (I don’t even know what kind of season he’s had).

Anyone who says sell Mo is mad. 20+ goals and work rate. Come on.

5 Likes

Camavinga £80m Thats punt.

Exactly. Similarities with Suarez in attitude and robustness. Still banging them in in his mid 30s

1 Like

I am sure they will give us 600k discount

4 Likes

Because Rennes hate PSG

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do anything because I’m a fella posting scenarios on a fan forum not an analyst employed by the club.
I’m open to anything as long as the people in charge think it’s the right thing to do because their previous actions suggest (1) they know what they are doing (2) they have the best interests of the club at heart.

The point is, if he stays, great, however if he leaves I don’t envisage a doomsday scenario.

2 Likes

Their fans may. :joy:

1 Like