The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Be a £6m loan fee to put people off loaning him and to try and negotiate add ons within the £14m we are apparently after for an outright sale instead.

3 Likes

Cm has to be a priority with Gini leaving we have limited genuinely reliable
options in there.

If we close the window with the expectation that Ox and Keita are going to play significant support roles we are going to see history repeat next season. Im happy for one of Ox or Keita to stay, id personally prefer Ox think he’s more of a goal scorer but another physically reliable
option has to arrive. Not one of our remaining CM’s is what you’d call bulletproof bar Gini who’s just left the club.

Fair enough we will sell to buy, makes sense to do so given the size of the squad and players returning from loan so might be a couple of late moves which are triggered by departures on our end.

Personally I’d like 3-4 ins max we have Konate so thats job done in defence 1 or 2 mids and a versatile forward option and we could easily see 8-10 departures to go someway in financing the arrivals.

2 Likes
1 Like

He scores hell lot of goals for a DM.

Mickey Mouse league

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/187875231225341/posts/4387658771246945/?d=n

Liverpool are reportedly interested in signing RB Salzburg star Patson Daka :newspaper_roll:
He scored 27 goals in 28 games last season :hushed: #LFC

3 Likes

When were we first linked with him, was it last summer?

1 Like

Two red bull flops so far, hopefully the next two are unbelievable. Sort of like a dose of shitty Serie A transfers we had, followed by the best Serie A transfers of the century.

4 Likes

Andre Silva (Eintracht Frankfurt) and Patson Daka (Red Bull Salzburg) are two names who have linked with a move to Anfield to bolster their frontline options.

1 Like

The Echo has dropped to a YouTuber kid level with this sort of stuff.

4 Likes

Somebody mentioned unreliable?

His Barnet probably cost that much.

5 Likes

There’s some chatter today on the socials - but nothing even remotely reliable - that Liverpool is doubling Leverkusen’s offer for Fatawu Issahaku.

EDIT:

EDIT2:

7 Likes

And just for fun, for the Bissouma fans a cryptic tweet he authored from today. Let the speculation commence!

Looks like he already gets fashion advice from Aubameyang.

4 Likes

Our last foreign kids fishing (that sounds terrible) before Brexit kicks in.

Gotta catch 'em all. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s an odd one for me. I’ve not watched one minute of this kid play so I’m only going by reading scouting reports and the obligatory “YouTube Scouting”. Leverkusen might have been a better move for him at this point in his young career with loads of minutes for him to play.

Reading comments from those that follow him and are close to him, the consensus seems to be he can be a special player.

But what about the AFCON?

2 Likes

Supposedly agent wasn’t happy with money so Bayern 04 pulled out.

Wont get UK visa until 3 years I’ve heard so doubt it matters for the time being

1 Like