The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

True, if you strip down all the assorted clauses/payments, the deal is probably worth £10m, to be paid over two years.

:crossed_fingers: :palms_up_together:

Thats interesting. Why?

Where did that unreliable rumour come from?

1 Like

Me.
EDIT:
Or more exactly it was this Tweet I posted from a Danish guy who claims to write for Danish TV, Metro Sport and to be ex @mailfootball. So, someone with no connection with Leicester or Belgium or a respected part of UK media.

It’s as unreliable as it can get.
https://twitter.com/fjonberg/status/1401980724908077058?s=20

3 Likes

Are we allowed to invent our own unreliable rumours?

5 Likes

No Thank You Reaction GIF

5 Likes

A summer that sees us bring in Konate, Yuri and Rafina makes me surprisingly upbeat. Im not going to get into hypotheticals about how we can pay for it, but if it would likely be a case of 3 in and 5 out (Gini, Wilson, Origi, Naby and Shaq) we’d still likely be stronger given the relative lack of contribution of those 5.

5 Likes

I think we are probably looking for cheaper options than Yuri and Rafina. But if we did bring them in, I doubt you would be alone.

Not if you don’t know the answer to that question.

In other news @peterroberts has been banned from trying to contact Mbappe and I have been blocked on all Camavinga’s contact devices.

2 Likes

Be absolutely delighted with that catch!

Can’t say Haaland is shit who played for Salzburg…

To me he seemed a bit of a bit part player and for 40m hardly seemed what we needed which was the finished article.

I thought Wolves had better options.

3 Likes

Well according to that article which I was taking the piss out of that is absolutely the case.

Guys, it’s Youri. I think Yuri is his Russian cousin :joy:

8 Likes

You’ll have a job in the media in no time with that thinking.

Pretty much all they do isn’t it ?

My neighbour’s girlfriend’s hairdresser’s cousin twice removed has heard that Red Café are preparing a blockbuster deal for @SBYM .

He spends half his time there anyway…

12 Likes

Oh wow. That would be a big one, if they can really pull it through.

2 Likes

Massive risk, though, he’ll spend most of the season injured due to his sides being split from reading all their guff.

6 Likes

Nothing much about us on the BBC Rumours page except for Porto probably signing Grujic. Oh, and this:
Brazil forward Neymar, 29, made it a condition when he signed his new contract with PSG that they would not sell France forward Kylian Mbappe, 22, this summer. (AS - in Spanish)

Looks like Neymar will be looking for a new club, then.

5 Likes

Highly doubt that, how can someone guarantee that, especially in Mbappe’s situation. Neymar and his entourage perfectly know this.

2 Likes