The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I was just quoting Jorginho, he made that reference.

Unsure if they know that yet. I do know that Daily blind is still playing and he has a ICD.

2 Likes

Raw, quick and tricky - What’s not to like?

3 Likes

Raw!!! Sounds crunchy and all that might entail. :cookie:

2 Likes

No. End. Product.

(Yet)

2 Likes

Nineteen years old

Konate done. Midfielder surely incoming.

Depending on budget and how many we shift, we will see how high up the food chain we can go on a striker. I like Doku because of the raw pace and directness. Those things are natural attributes and hard to teach. Our excellent coaching can help polish this rough diamond, and by next summer maybe he could succeed Mane, who would still command a good fee? We would be needing to make room for Mbappe by then, after all.

Divock Origi.

1 Like

I’d sign Divock Origi again every day of the week.

5 Likes

How reliable is that fella who claims that Liverpool are about to sign Renato Sanches? Didn’t impress me before these Euros but seems to be rediscovering himself and his form. Maybe he just needs a strong collective that will support him and a manager who’ll hug him all the way to greatness?

4 Likes

If true €18m is a cracking price, not my pick but there’s potential there.

1 Like

He is injury prone but we might be willing to take the risk at that price. We only need a stop gap anyway until we sign Bellingham in 2022 :grinning:

1 Like

The tweet quoting 18m is from December last year, his most recent one says 36m. My guess is that seeing as we didn’t sign Sanches in January his latest report is similarly unreliable.

Edit: Not sure why it’s stripped out the date of the older tweet, if you follow the link though you can see when it was originally posted (23/12/20)

2 Likes

This has been a real rollercoaster for me. Want Barella so reacted with disappointment at a tweet saying we’ve finalized the deal for Sanchez. Zinny pisses on that tweet and now Im bummed about that.

This is going to be a tough few weeks.

9 Likes

Lol, yeah, I’ve tried to stop getting too attached to a particular rumour this summer post-Konate. If I’m taking solace from anything it’s the fact almost all the CMs we’ve been linked to have been very good, and I could see any of them being a great option for us.

9 Likes

How mature of you. I refuse to play that game.

12 Likes

Liverpool are eyeing a move for Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez, 26, with the Spaniard keen on the idea of playing in the Premier League. (La Razon - in Spanish)

Liverpool are also interested in Lille and Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches, 23, but could face competition from Arsenal were they to pursue the former Bayern Munich player. (Onze Mondial - in French)

1 Like

Could as in if they are actually interested they wont.

2 Likes

Welcome Istanbill! I agree but the trick would be selling him straight after the CL final.

2 Likes

hows about Saul Niguez?

could be a good option…

2 Likes