The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Yes, I think there’s a huge problem in football where the refereeing is often done on the result rather than on the action in itself. How often have we seen something that should have been a sending off neutered just because the victim was otherwise unharmed, or its counterpart of red cards that shouldn’t have been, just because of bad luck or embellishment?

3 Likes

This is the bench mark tackle for me, no foul no card and ruined a decent players career. English refs!!! :hot_face:

3 Likes

Back to transfers…

Saul is not for me. Might be a decent player but is too old to pay that money too. It feels like the signing Man U would make. I would prefer someone 22-23. Neuheus etc. So I am not on the bandwagon.

2 Likes

Tifo football agrees with you

2 Likes

Informative. But patronising voice. Sounded like something my 3 year old daughter would watch to explain dinosaurs :grin:

1 Like

Back to Ings for a minute, according to ‘people’ on Twitter, Dean Smith isn’t happy about the Ings’ signing. Apparently, he claims he said he wants signings, not ‘sign Ings’.

1 Like

It wasn’t great the first time :rofl:

7 Likes

work boss GIF by Kim's Convenience

3 Likes

I love that show.

comedy that's it GIF by Kim's Convenience

1 Like

Kim’s Convenience???

2 Likes

Funny how they never mentioned Milner. He played 1752 minutes last season but doesn’t even get referenced :joy:

2 Likes

… and could easily play a lot more. So really is unforgivable how Millie gets overlokked. :rage:

I remember a few years ago we beat Southampton 6-1 and I think Origi got a hat-trick?

Mikey laptop will be showing them the highlights as we speak. £15M no problem.

Getting her used to mansplaining early, heh?

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking about. Serial offenders. I don’t think we play them anymore in “friendlies”, everyone else should follow suit.

2 Likes

The part that was really bad on the tackle was the way he hooked his leg at the very end, It looked 100% intentional. A studs up is a red mist type of tackle, that tackle was intent to cause injury. A scissor description doesn’t do that tackle justice, it was a scissor combined with a put your foot in a vice and bend.

2 Likes

Love It Reaction GIF by Kim's Convenience

It was pretty good. Don’t know why I haven’t finished it.

1 Like

It started getting some backlash…nope, I’m not going to get into a conversation about the damage caused by leaning on racist tropes perpetuated by white people in a football transfer thread. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t watched season 5 yet, and have no immediate plan to do so. I love seeing the actors pop up in other stuff though.