The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Obviously, the reason we haven’t heard any transfer news is because Edwards has been working behind the scenes to land Messi.

I unironically wouldn’t want him anyway.

8 Likes

Me neither. Would be a terrible signing.

6 Likes

I didn’t watch the game myself but a Leicester supporting friend did. He said Fofana caught the bloke a couple minutes earlier, nothing serious or particularly bad but the he rolled around like he’d been shot.

This tackle then looks very much like retribution and a deliberate attempt to foul Fofana that unfortunately resulted in the injury.

That context changes the picture quite dramatically I think.

3 Likes

Messi to PSG and MBappe joins Liverpool. Michael Edwards pulling up a blinder yet again.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Origi to replace Messi at Barca. They know all about him as well. All they’ll need to add is a player who can take corners quickly.

11 Likes

Even if they get the player who takes corners quickly but still, they need to get the ball boy who passed the ball over quickly.

2 Likes

Don’t think Messi will leave Barca. Think they are trying to blackmail Spanish League into bending the wage rules for them (again) so the league doesn’t lose its biggest star.

8 Likes

Ah, I see others have already come to this conclusion re Messi and posted tweets saying same:

1 Like

It feels almost too quiet when it comes to our transfer business. I have a feeling we’re going to see a flurry of activity over the next week.

1 Like

I don’t, perhaps some leaving on loan but that is it. Think this is it what we have to do it with, as long everybody stays fit we have a fighting chance.

1 Like

I think we are gearing up to sign someone but I think Klopp is happy to leave it late and quietly build them into the squad, maybe another Jota type signing.

3 Likes

It’s happening guys :smiley:

1 Like

No thanks ….

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Stop it. Don’t go there…

Wouldn’t want him here. Seriously. He’s dressing room cancer.

6 Likes

Is that Joe Allen

It’s the Argentinian Stewart Downing.

3 Likes

Nahhh. Too old. Suppose we could give him a pay as you play contract.

1 Like

And he pays :wink:

(privilege etc.)