The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Lyon have got a player called Malo Gusto.

Wouldn’t want to be standing behind him in a queue.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t see many out there I’d rather here over Elliot and Jones in midfield. Take the money and put it into getting contracts for Salah, Mane, Hendo sorted.

5 Likes

Depends what they are offering…

If it’s a pack of peanuts then I’d turn it down.

2 Likes

They’ve apparently bid £5m so we are very far apart at the moment.

2 Likes

Joking, right
:rofl:

Take that? Not a chance, amirite?

1 Like

Shove a £5 up their ass :sunglasses:

All I do each night is pray,
Hoping that we’ll get a decent fee one day

It wont be the greatest day if he leaves but everything changes in football.

1 Like

Yes Gary!!

I don’t think I’ll want him back though, definitely not for good.

His quality is clear when he plays. He showed it at the Euro’s too, don’t think we need a profit but what we spent back is fair.

He is a talented lad and I do think if we got a certain version he would be worth keeping but we could have done with him at periods last season and we didn’t get him.

Another like Gini that it might be best for us to part. Klopp and the team will know what’s best for us anyhow.

1 Like

Nothing at all like Gini!

Seriously, if Lyon have offered 5 million for Shaqiri, they should be told to think again.

1 Like

I’m sorry but it was best for the player to move on.

If Gini had done another season like last I wouldn’t have played him, I’m thankful he was fit for us but a fair few went missing and he was one of them last season.

I’m not slagging off his previous achievements but last season was poor.

3 Likes

His quality is clear but he can’t (or doesn’t) run. Someone here said he should be playing Masters football, which I thought was a good summary

5million plus Aouar and it’s a deal.

If they think he’s worth £5m then they can’t be expecting more than about £15m for Aouar.

2 Likes

I think they are talking about loan fee :innocent:

Usually I’d be thinking we need to try to sign Aouar and that could be used in some way to smooth the Shaq deal. For all I know it might pan out that way, and Aulas can pad the figures accordingly to keep up his image as a tough negotiator.

But then again… Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot look to have the world at their feet, and signing Aouar might just get in their way a bit?

Anyway, £5M offer for Shaq? Even in this depressed market that’s having a laugh.

6 Likes