The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

It is but I can’t tell you how much I know

1 Like

Fair enough, not questioning it and it makes sense to be fair if we are looking at a player who can come in start some but isn’t someone who needs to start every game.

1 Like

I would have thought we would want someone with a bit more end product. 2 goals and 3 assists from over 2000 minutes in the league is crap.

4 Likes

Ya… OK before I say too much and reveal my ITK sources

Anyway seriously I do think alot of the linked players to us would have some truth to it in the sense like what Klopp said, we never stopped looking for ways to improve the team but will only trigger when the right player with the right motivation is available at the right time at the right price and with us having a right sized squad. Doku looks good and I am sure he is one of many we are looking at.

1 Like

Neuhaus was one that slipped under the radar but not the kind of player we are probably looking at currently with Ox having taken that role and even Jota having be used in that role at times.

I see what you Bowen there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KMbappeTeam/status/1425738468299264000

Lots of twitter chat about PSG wanting to replace Mbappé with Ronaldo (next year they’ll both be free agents).

4 Likes

So will be Origi, just saying.

6 Likes

Think I’ve seen it somewhere that his contract is until 2024…

That is some amazing team building- a dream pairing of the 2 greatest active players… just each 5 years past their peak.

Wonder how it will work when Neymar is the hardest working of a front 3 out of possession and off the ball?

6 Likes

Imagine getting Barca and Madrid captains for free few years back! When is Ronaldo’s contract ending? :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

I would think Juve would be open to him leaving before the end of his contract if it runs past next summer. Like a lot of clubs they probably need to refresh their transfer model.

1 Like

MBappe’s contract runs out shut the fuck up you leave when we say you leave that’s a lovely little family you’ve got there.

Seriously, if I was in MBappe’s shoes at this point I’d be moving his family to a secure location.

4 Likes

Liverpool have a secure place known as fortress Anfield

11 Likes

PSG’s first team line up to meet Khelaifi for the first time.

2 Likes

Mbappe this season…

The only question is what poster will he use?

3 Likes

Al-Khelaifi’s comments seem both darkly threatening and innocent enough, all at the same time. I’m not a lawyer like Kopstar, but it would be very difficult to prove anything sinister or untoward in his comments. Still, to this casual observer, and most others I presume, they are laden with intent.

Unpleasant business.

Kylian is gonna need a big hug from Jurgen after we spring him out of there.

Edit:
It reminds me of the way that Trump used to talk when he was President. On the one hand it sounded innocent enough, but not really, as many times he came across as a mob boss.

2 Likes

Oddly Facebook this morning decided that I really need to buy this T-shirt:

I have to say as we watch the Lyon rumors, I really like Shaquiri. I think he is a fantastic player who just lacks the extra turn of pace to be world class and despite his questionable defending and injury record I have had high hopes for his contributions here.

As a result, I feel more than a little dirty that I’m constantly checking here and refreshing my browser excited to get confirmation that he is off somewhere. Mainly, I think, because I’ve seen how ready Harvey looks to take his minutes, and the thought that just maybe there is a new, exciting, pacy, shining toy waiting in the wings to join us as well…

6 Likes

:sunglasses: