The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

No, his agent came out after the move to Spurs and said the club failed to set out a plan for how they would develop Alli and that was why they didnt agree to the move. I think that criticism was aimed at Brendan. The Stevie thing did happen but I think because he wasn’t aware the youngster was visiting, I don’t recall that being a big thing to Alli but can imagine it was a bit of a disappointment.

2 Likes

Stevie G was taking a nap, iirc.

If ZZ was at RM, LFC would have 0.1% chance of signing MB, now it’s more open.

Its the ninky nonk! Amazing, I haven’t seen that in at least 2 years.
To be honest I’d prefer to sign Macka Packa if I had to chose. Fucking iggle piggle can fuck off to City.

2 Likes

The Office Love GIF

5 Likes

It never stops.

We will either have Halaand or Mbappe by the end of summer 2022 though

Imagine Mbappe and Haaland in the same team.

That is amazing strikeforce for 10 years

This place needs an actual rumour pretty quick.

Clearly no one knows who Mbappe supports, his motives or why we didn’t sign Dele Alli.

Shaqiri news has gone quiet, as have the links to Phillips. Hoping for some supermarket sweep action late in the window.

8 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, mentioned him the other day. He’s one of the group that had been earmarked as being part of their next great generation, but is the one that looks most capable of playing the physical, high-tempo game that we play.

1 Like

Was all a bit slap dash back then

Our recruitment was amateurish at times

1 Like

Had a look at.the Moriba rumour, but it seems he’s basically been offered to everyone either because Barca need the money or the player wants to get away from the shit show.

1 Like

He’s refusing to sign a new contract so yeah Barca are trying to find the best solution for what had been earmarked as a potentially important player.

1 Like

Slap dash and amateurish is being a bit kind. Stevie was being asked to text our transfer targets ffs.

1 Like

Speak for yourself, I know! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My point being that while it’s possible or even likely that he’ll leave, I think any link to us is no stronger than to a link to any other club.

1 Like

Yeah I get you. I dont put much stock into it other than me thinking he’d be a good fit and so understanding that it might be legit and also wanting it to be.

2 Likes

Now who said Mbapppemmming?

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s always a friend of a friend isn’t it

As believable as my high class windows cleaner who gives me the odd snippet of news.