The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Man Utd and PSG don’t mind working for that scum bucket agent, maybe RM and Chelsea as well, so his destinations are limited. Barca would work with anyone but wouldn’t even be able to afford the agent bonus.

I wouldn’t count Chelsea out as a realistic landing spot. Werner potentially being sent back to Germany after the season.

David Burrows wants a word…

1 Like

Yep have had a similar feeling

Send Werner the other way as part of the deal. Its win win for Dortmund big fee and quality player into the squad.

4 Likes

If that’s what Dortmund are thinking, they should check these stats out first…

Timo Werner goals per 90min 21/22: 0.17
Divock Origi goas per 90min 21/22: 4.74

1 Like

Please tell me it’s real. Please tell me it’s real. Please tell me it’s real. Please tell me it’s real. Please tell me it’s real.

2 Likes

It’s (not) real

1 Like

I suspect Rangnick might sway it for him to go there. I hope not.

Really though, why the fuck would he join Man United ?

3 Likes

He’ll be at City next year, can’t see there being much competition coming from these shores anyway.

3 Likes

Pearce on the athletic saying we want 15 mil for Nat. Newcastle, West ham interested amongst others. Good deal all around for everyone if he goes for 15 I think.

1 Like

£80 million for Harry Maguire and only £15 million for Nat Phillips? I don’t fucking think so. I know who I’d rather have in my team and it ain’t Maguire.

5 Likes

Maguire being grossly overpriced and over hyped doesn’t mean all other CB prices need to be reflective. Thank fuck.

1 Like

Kacper, the friendly ghost…

2 Likes

Urgh, we should only bid on generational youth.

There appears to be ‘wonder kids’ everywhere. I read about one in Portugal who I think Arsenal are linked with. And who decides if they are ‘wonder kids’ or not? What qualifies them to be ‘wonder kids’? Stupid bloody term.

1 Like

A wonderkid is one who can tidy his own bedroom.

6 Likes

It’s wunderkind, not wonderkid. I definitely said wunderkind.

West Ham I’m not sure about. Newcastle gets the Arabic price multiplier of 500% surcharge.

1 Like