The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

It’s also an easily manipulated stat to make whatever argument you are trying to make. I remember one the Utd fans were using for years to show they didnt spent money that they seemed to start the clock on 5 seconds after Rio signed in a world record fee.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Context is always needed, but rarely provided in such examples.

2 Likes

In the last 4 years, I think we’re around £60m behind City in terms of net spent. Now including their Torres sale.

1 Like

And let’s not forget the billion they spent before the more recent arbitrary cut off point.

Cheats. Can’t stand them.

6 Likes

Right…

1 Like

So his agent is trying to engineer Chelsea to make their move for him now with half their CBs being out of contract in the summer.

Imagine being the person coming up with this shite day after day. £75m to spend in January and we’d spend it in one of the areas we are most well stocked :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Anything on Teamtalk is bollocks.

2 Likes

BS, we don’t need another CB.

Guys don’t be so naive, we need 8 CBs at world class level just in case 7 of them gets injured.

2 Likes

Has Guardiola become our manager overnight …

We seem to have become cash rich over night.

3 Likes

Not even the usual bull on BBC tomorrow :frowning:

5 Likes

If I like the news, it must be true! Get in.

2 Likes

I love Indy Kaila :joy:

4 Likes

Lord give me a transfer rumour, anything, just make it up. I’ll even take a; ‘Harvey Elliot will be like a new signing’…

Stupid well run club, not throwing money about, not leaking targets to the press. ITS SO BORING!

4 Likes

It’s kind of clever rumour… no one believes him so if he gets it right he can dine off it if he is wrong well no one cares.

3 Likes

Bowen to Liverpool in the summer!

3 Likes

In one!

1 Like

Someone on TAW said the same as a Indy that Salahs contract is done.

3 Likes