The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I’ve never seen him without his shorts on, so I can’t comment on that.

4 Likes

I agree though I think Karius is not even listed in our PL squad for this season.

1 Like

I see that Fabio Carvalho’s contract is expiring next summer?

If transfermarkt are not *wrong on that information.

2 Likes

Widely reported that this is the case. Fulham have made offers but he’s turned them down. Suggestion is that he’s not likely to sign a new one either and is looking to change agent, possibly to help secure him the right move.

Do they still wanna know what love is?

2 Likes

Great song!

2 Likes

Yes i think thats at least what is reported widely and that we are interested to put in a 5m bid for him because he will not exactly be free since Fulham will entitled to compensation anyway even if anyone were to sign him on after contract expiry.

We do love a young talent from Fulham. :slight_smile:

So did Michael Jackson… Sorry.

4 Likes

Ah no!!!

1 Like

Whilst unreliable interesting names to be linked to;

Florian Wirtz (18) Attacking Midfielder
Fabio Carvalho (19) Attacking Midfielder
Youssoufa Moukoko (17) Striker
Carney Chukwuemeka (18) Center Midfield

Certainly the important areas we need to be long term thinking of replacements over the next 2-3 years.

1 Like

Stevie mentioned recently (I think post-United in the league) that they’re in talks with Chukwuemeka over a new deal and hopeful of reaching agreement soon. He’s under contract until 2023 as things stand.

2 Likes

Yeah before christmas there were a lot of reports he was refusing to sign a new contract.

1 Like

Yeah, he was probably not satisfied enough with game time. Because they already have Jacob Ramsey playing a lot of football in a similar position on the pitch. It looks like it took Stevie a bit of time to get to know his new side and Villa are now trying more to persuade him to sign.

2 Likes

Moukoko is stupidly good in FM, like as good as Haaland good.

3 Likes

Ok then…

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

6 Likes

I’m now googling ‘Moukoko transfer news’ every half hour…

That list of names just looks like somebody has picked some of the most highly rated youngsters and claimed them to be targets.

I can see there being something in the Carvalho links.

Wirtz will be too expensive and we should be wary after Havertz and Sancho.

Moukoko will stay at Dortmund.

Chukwuemeka won’t get more game time here than Villa. He actually has made a few appearances hasn’t he? He’ll probably stay.

3 Likes

buzz GIF

5 Likes

That’s one way to look at it.

The other perspective is that instead of blowing our load on teenagers (highly inadvisable) we will buy players who will actually make a difference.

4 Likes