The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

We take Raphinha for 30 mil pounds and Taki???

3 Likes

Omg! :scream: :see_no_evil: I take everything back, this should be private, why do they do this?

Are you sure it is not evil lookalike to discredit Ali? :grimacing: Trying to find something to salvage his reputation.

2 Likes

We were beginning to think that was why you wanted him at LFC Mariaā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Strange thereā€™s not more women on this forum

4 Likes

Tell me about it. I canā€™t believe I am still here.
We have the main residents our Livvy, Wilko, Laurazred and Battling Bessie.

I would love to have AnfieldCat back.

4 Likes

I think all your viewpoints are essential! I hope ā€œbanterā€ never gets too offensive to drive any of you away.

4 Likes

Bellingham and Nkunku in the summer :grinning:

6 Likes

Dele Alli
Dele Alli
Dele Alli

Must learn to spell his name.

Mind you, itā€™s his own fault. At some point he wanted to be the artist formerly known as Prince, or something like that, so it all got confusing. Then our own marvelous goalkeeper from Brazil turned up, and all spelling bets were off.

2 Likes

On a personal noteā€¦I love the mix we haveā€¦and the banter never puts me offā€¦if you were at a match., Iā€™m sure you would hear the same or worseā€¦it all adds to the mix and long may it continueā€¦

4 Likes

Well we are all middle aged, fat, butt fucking ugly, addicted to pot noodling and at least one harbors strange and quite frankly disturbing fantasies about @SBYM. I say at least one because it is not known how deep the corruption has festered. Otherwise the ladies would be all over us.

1 Like

True but as a society we should always be learning when things offend or cause distress to members of our society. What was accepted banter in the past can be recognised as painful and offensive, sometimes even illegal now. I throw shit jokes out with the worst of us but Iā€™m always open to learning why what Iā€™ve said is offensive to others. Itā€™s not a bad thing despite the whole anti ā€œwokeā€ culture and jokes. Itā€™s how a society improves. If any of our ā€œbanterā€ on here or in the pub/stands offends, causes distress or makes people feel uncomfortable Iā€™d prefer to know and change my choice of jokes than those wronged forced to swallow it and get on with things. Iā€™m not so emotionally attached to any types of banter that them being able to be used matters that much to me.

3 Likes

Next time just @ me OK?

Nah, I have gotten used to it. I lived through the birds and boobs thread. :laughing:You guys have a bawdy humour which I donā€™t mind, it is quite funny.

I just feel upset/sad when you guys argue with each other and then one of you wants to leave the forum, just for a difference of opinion. :disappointed:

I grew up when humour was not PC. Benny Hill, Dave Allen, Alf Garnet, Mind your language. :blush:

8 Likes

Sorry! Alli, Alli, Alli!

5 Likes

The moment I read Benny Hill the music started playing in my head.

3 Likes

In all fairness there is fuck all wrong with the idea of a ā€œstuds and absā€ thread I just wouldnā€™t go in out of pure unbridled jealousy!

2 Likes

From Dusk till Dawn - Salma Hayek table Dance - YouTube

Maria, Mariaā€¦ Is that you Mariaā€¦ :upside_down_face:
This is how I will picture you from now onā€¦ hope that is ok :0))

3 Likes

No such luck, I am middle-aged, haggard, need glasses, wear jogging trousers with elastic, greying hair dyed every 3 months or a wig if i canā€™t be bothered. I canā€™t run for the train/ bus like I used to, canā€™t do heels, anymore, i wear trainers to work and I eat too many biscuits with my tea.

6 Likes

Yeah but to me and others on here you are now that siren in the videoā€¦! :slightly_smiling_face:
Donā€™t be too hard on yourself :+1:
Just let us know if you ever turn into a full blown ā€˜hiccup curerā€™ thoughā€¦!!!
Only kidding, only kidding :0)

1 Like

Itā€™s spelled Allez, Allez, Allez :wink:

1 Like