The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

or any other time of the year when web traffic is slow and they need the clicks.

If it`s themirror they just like posting shit in general the clicks and advertising revenue are just a bonus.

1 Like

I like Jack Grealish. Jurgen will discipline the lad into shape, so no driving off during lockdown. Just saying. :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for us to sign Simao.

5 Likes

If we did buy Grelish (and itā€™s a big if) we need to get him some adult shin padsā€¦

4 Likes

Also demagnetise him from the turf. :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure where Grealish would fit in our system and thats a big point for klopp its been proven before he doesnā€™t buy then tries to fit them in they must be a fit before arriving.

1 Like

Wonder what those who are saying for years now ā€šwe will never sign Depay because of his character etc.ā€™ think about signing Grealish.

Not sure what Depay has done wrong in the last 3,5 years but Grealish is a cunt - the incurable type of cunt.

6 Likes

It seems like they all need this ā€œrubbish sectionā€ for clicks and views. :slight_smile:

Even Liverpoolā€™s official site has it just underneath our official club news. :joy:

2 Likes

Speaking for myself I donā€™t fancy either one at the club.

Playing for Liverpool under Klopp is as much about character and personality as it is ability on the pitch.

7 Likes

A distinguishing feature of the Liverpool squad is that our players are all highly professional. Grealish is not.

8 Likes

Depay was fined 2 years ago for not reporting for pre-season training on time. I know he has his fans on here who seem to excuse all of his unprofessionalism and arrogance but Iā€™m not a fan of it myself. We got rid of Sakho for something similar. Oh, and Depay puts up lower numbers than Nicolas Pepe did in Ligue 1.

Grealish is a better player but also wants to be a jack the lad type. He can do that elsewhere as far as Iā€™m concerned, not interested in seeing people like that play for Liverpool.

15 Likes

Was it the drink driving and crashing into parked vehicles,breaking Covid19 regulations or something else?

As good as Grealish may be I donā€™t think Klopp would want him,plenty of other options around.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think he was actually done for drink driving but I hope he was drunk, otherwise heā€™s a pretty shit driver

1 Like

Did you see the video? Thereā€™s a difference between being over the limit (wrong) and being absolutely pissed. He was fucking legless.

7 Likes

He certainly appeared to be on something - drink or drugs. The video reminded me of that scene in Wolf of Wall Street where heā€™s trying to drive home from the golf club after the quaaludes hit.

4 Likes

Not to mention ā€˜tastelessā€¦ā€™

1 Like

Not sure I follow the tasteless point.

Either way - heā€™s not one for me at Liverpool. Think heā€™ll end up at Spurs or similar. But he did recently sign a new contract at Villa, and they are playing okay.

2 Likes

May be she is the tasteless one allowing herself to be photographed with such an unfortunate choice of partner?

5 Likes

I think I posted a link to it on here,even if he wasnā€™t drunk his driving was appalling.
His punishment wasnā€™t enough either and I donā€™t think Villa have given a Club punishment.

2 Likes

Neither do I. Depay I already explained and the poster boy of diving should go to Spain, they love players whoā€™s only aim is the fall down and make sure the opponent gets yellow and red cards.

2 Likes