The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Didn’t he just sign with Leipzig, and get loaned back to Salzburg for the season?

Valid comment, just not sure it counts as an unreliable rumour.

Unless we’re signing DiCaprio? Can he play in midfield?:wink:

1 Like

:joy: how do I move it?

I don’t think so. Maybe you’re thinking of Benjamin Sesko, the striker? He’ll transfer to Leipzig after this season, apparently.

2 Likes

This may just top off a great night FFS

Don’t they all go to Wolves, evidently we aren’t keen enough if we were we’d have him, fact he was linked with Chelsea , us and Man Utd and he is heading to Wolves says something.

We certainly need to consider something I feel mind.

1 Like

He wants CL

Who does? Nunes :rofl:

If we wanted him he’d be in red shirt already.

2 Likes

Desperately seeking someone that loves red shirts, not cards.

Well, it seems that Klopp has too much faith in AOC, Keita and Milner to be the difference maker when Thiago inevitably breaks down!

2 Likes

Yeah our midfield is our Achilles heal (no pun).

I don’t think he has much faith in Ox, that was evident last season.

The problem isn’t quantity or even quality. All could easily do a job if they weren’t forever injured.

Even Hendo and Fabinho have their niggles.

1 Like

We should’ve got Gini back, on loan from PSG. At least he never gets injured.

3 Likes

The hydrocarbon cunts wanted a fee. No way should we be paying a fee for a player we released to them 12 months earlier.

1 Like

I never wanted him to leave, and remember saying that we don’t know what we got til it’s gone. But that ship has sailed. I do hope that physical resilience is high up the priority list for our recruitment team though

2 Likes

So that tweet I posted about him only wanting to go to Man City was a load of bollocks :joy:

But @theunberables had that info from “someone trusted”. I guess the source wasn’t so trusted after all :laughing:. Those rumours are good for a laugh if nothing else.

1 Like

Romanov said we have been heavily scouting Pino (along with Arsenal)

Looks decent.

1 Like

Less than ideal after the season has started. But, can we potentially afford him, Ox and Milner to be off next summer on Bosman’s if contract talks have indeed halted or don’t look like they’re going well. Possibly just agent talk to get those numbers up but it’d be hard to justify him getting an increase on what he’s on now.

If he goes before the window closes we’re surely going to be forced into the market?

1 Like