The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

“You know, I used to be on Eggheads…” might be worse.

It might actually be - one of them was suspected of murder in the Netherlands by pushing someone into a Canal…

1 Like

I think the police decided not to bother, I have a feeling it was a sensational claim in a book to try and avoid it going straight to the bargain book shops.

3 Likes

Even on the Dutch football sides rumors are starting to fly around about Luka Sucic, the new Modric and Liverpool, never seen him play.

4 Likes

We seem to be lined to absolutely every talented youngster on the cusp of taking the next step in the world at the moment… feels great great but can’t imagine more than one more like carvalho comes this year.

Fair amount of Adeyemi talk. Would be a great signing, and can play across the front three. Tough to know what to think, as we already have a great batch of strikers. But if someone was to leave…

Did not see much of Adeyemi tbh (even if he has started for the German national team) but if Dortmund considering replacing Haaland with him than he has to be an elite talent.

For us he would be the replacement for Origi AND Taki and climb the hierarchy (Diogo and Dias would do too) if Bobby or Sadio leave in 2023.

2 Likes

Greek journos were ahead of ours on the Tsimi transfer, portuguese journos and that Colombian fella Seirra were ahead of ours for Diaz.

Might be some fire here, first journo to report it was a Croatian fella and if the dutch are also reporting it.

Never seen this kid play but i trust our transfer team absolutely atm so if we are after him i hope we get him, they wouldnt want him for no reason.

2 Likes
1 Like

31 appearances for Aberdeen this season notching up 9 assists and a goal.

3 Likes

Interesting that we are finding a couple of young prospects in Scotland. Nice to see.

Sorry; did I miss the bit where Grizz Khan became a reputable source? :thinking:

1 Like

Scotland also seem to only be producing FBs. They’ve already got the Robbo-Tierney dilemma, and now the two kids we’re getting are also both FBs.

1 Like

He just copied from a german journalist but the Echo are reporting it now

Which points out Neco is tearing it up currently for Fulham, so may come back and be the back up, but I doubt it.

tbf this is the unreliable rumors thread

1 Like

Strange rumour alright. I’m pretty sure Bradley would look impressive in Scotland if he played this season up there and he’s roughly the same age as Ramsay.

The last Scottish prospect the club bought in was Danny Wilson - spent most of his 3 years on loan before leaving for free. Lets hope (if we sign this lad), he does a bit better.

Edit: forgot about Gallacher - currently on loan at St johnston.

1 Like

Good thing I’ve posted in unreliable rumours but tbf a German legit source posted it aswell but I was too lazy to post again

1 Like

He’s not the source of the rumour, as per usual. I think it’s that Falk guy from Bild, at least that’s where I first saw it.

1 Like

Havent seen him play,

But not bad stats for an 18 year old FB playing in a very poor Aberdeen team