The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Who? I’m all for buying top class youngsters but we need a player who you would deem can start now.

3 Likes

He’s Ben Davies’ cousin.

Who?

You know, the guy who moved into Alex Manninger’s old place.

Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

never heard of him, which is surprising given the amount of Celtic fans i work with and the how much they talk about Celtic,

only made 20 appearences for Cetic since signing for the Celts last January from MK Dons for 1.5M,

i doubt this will happen

2 Likes

20 appearances in half a season?

O’Riley is currently linked with Man Utd, Arsenal, Newcastle, Dortmund and Leicester.

In all likelihood they’re just throwing us into the mix kind of randomly.

1 Like

Yes…

1 Like
2 Likes

Hard to think Klopp would come out so openly with these comments unless something is more or less done.

*He said: "We are looking for it and if it is the right player we need him and if it is not the right player we don’t need him.

"[Our need] changed of course. I know we have had this discussion since it all started and I am the one who said we don’t need a midfielder and you were all right and I was wrong. That’s the situation.

"But the specific point doesn’t change – we will do something but it has to be the right one.*

Doubt @rab will get any apologies mind you.

5 Likes

I wonder if this is a reference to Naby. The club were clearly hoping that his injuries had eased up and that he would sign a new contract. Neither of those things appear to be the case now.

3 Likes

I watched the presser and I did not hear him say that he was wrong.

1 Like

Don`t come in here with uor filthy facts just because you actually listened directly to Klopps words.
You must buy into the media narrative immediately :wink:

These comments must have come from the press media conference that happens after his main one.
All the journos are reporting it at the same time, this is what generally has happened when we have something in the pipeline.

1 Like

Oké the under embargo thing did not think of that.

3 Likes

Definitely was the 10:30 embargo

3 Likes

I don’t need one. I just want the midfielder we clearly needed all along.

3 Likes