The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I think Ramsey is a good player but he doesn’t fit what we do at all. He’s athletic enough but that’s about it - an attacking midfielder with very little interest in defensive work. Putting him into our midfield only exaserbates the issues we currently have.

Vitaly Janelt is actually not a bad midfielder. Watching the Brentford-Palace game now and he always stands out to me.

3 Likes

I probably rate him less than you, but exactly that. He doesn’t suit our style or fix any of our problems. It’s also worth pointing out we signed a similar but better player in the summer for literally 10x less than what he’d cost.

3 Likes

If I’m honest I’m surprised no one said James Ward Prowse.

Ok

Why did you get upset if you were just asking a question? I actually wasn’t talking about you since I never read your post but even if I was then its an answer to a question you posed.

Allow me to answer you directly then, in case you feel like I was taking a sly dig.
“Would it be the worst idea to give a short contract to an established PL player, with a major point to prove?”
When that player is Ross Barkley then yes it would because he’s fucking shite.

9 Likes

Ok
Sound

Signing for the sake of it. FIFA Fans. Call it what you want.

Ross Barkleys ceiling was to be a solid PL player. He will be 29 this year and has not improved for the last 6 years.

Desperate to sign anyone to even forget that this is someone who has played for Everton for 14 years.

2 Likes

He did well at American football didn’t he? Would take him over Barkley

Oh my god we’re still talking about Ross Barkley

Over It I Give Up GIF

3 Likes

He has Ross Barkley’s haircut… Gump that is.

1 Like

Thought we’d done with deadline day desperation the best part of a dacade ago. Oh well.

1 Like

Klopp after giving he fans the transfer stories they want

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

5 Likes

Maybe we will buy Albert Reira again and Purslow will appear to tell us no more signings.

New Blood Showtime GIF by Dexter

All I’ve seen Douglas Luiz do is give away fouls in bad areas a la Lucas in his early days

Least he isn’t injured a lot :rofl:

On the unreliable of unreliable kouadio koné is Being mentioned.

Though suggestion elsewhere Newcastle are interested so maybe we’ve jumped on it.

Signing a player that has just been released from his contract is for a team that’s fighting relegation.

He will be when he has to run like our lot need to. Villa don’t press nearly as much as we do

Would be interesting to see a DM who gives away fouls in “good” areas.

6 Likes